Chapter 21

Indhrajith's Pov

I'm standing inside the room they allocated for me in the resort. Tomorrow is my wedding and now I'm looking at the picture of my Nithya.

No one can replace you Nithya..... I said looking at her picture in my phone.

This marriage and everything is just a drama for the sake of my parents... Why would I marry someone. And this marriage is never gonna take place. And i have already made the arrangements for that....

Few days back

When amma said out her name. My temper went to the peak..... Magizhini... The stare I was throwing on her made her tremble visibly.

Later amma clarified that both hold the same name.... I got cool after that.

Amma handed me the photo of the girl amma chose for me. I agreed immediately for the marriage coz I have already laid down my plan.

I gave the photo to a detective who I usually approach to find details about the girls amma choose for me. Mostly the alliances were from middle class family background just like I asked her to find. Coz I can easily make them run away. Sometimes I politely ask them if that doesn't works I use my own way. I make them ran away by any means. The only reason for this behavior if mine is, I can't see anyone in Nithya's place. Otherwise I respect them.

When amma said that girl want to meet me. I used this as an opportunity to analyze her behavior and get in my work.

As I expected the way she looked around the luxury coffee with those sparks on her eyes. I found her weakness.

Her eyes landed on me... She smiled and came to the spot I was sitting.

Hi.... She started the conversation....

She told me about herself and continued conversing. I showed her my palm and stopped her.

Ennachu... She asked.

Till now I was patiently listening now I'll talk and you gonna listen.... I said.

She looked at me nervously. I started telling her the information I gained about her.. Her eyes widen in shock.

So you need money right.... I asked.

Apdi illa... She tried to refuse.

Don't lie otherwise you have to face the terrible consequences.... I said in an authoritative tone.

Ama sir.... Neega solradu unmai thaan..... She agreed.

So quote the money... I'll give it to you but you should not be there to marry me.... I said.

Unga amma ku terinja.... She asked.

I'll handle it. Now quote it... I said.

She quoted the money....

Ok I'll give it to you that day before the marriage.... I said.

What if I stay there and marry you.... She asked.

Good question... If you try to fool me. No problem, your will be there but only as a corpse....... I said with a villainous smile.

She gulped in fear. After she felt I kept an eye on her. Today I send her a message to meet in the night during the mehndi function.....

She gestured back to me with a smile I went to spend some time with my family members who landed here for the nadakadha kalyanam.

Sorry ma sorry pa... I can't Betray my Nithya....

I texted that so called bride of mine to come near the pool to hand her the cheque . Coz everyone has got busy munching their dinner...

I went to the pool. I saw someone lying on the pool chair. I moved closer and found that orphan girl that. I don't know why but I got irritated seeing her there in addition to that if she stays there I can execute my plan. So I yelled at her. She went away from their crying.