Chapter 39

Magizhini's Pov

I couldn't sit beside Swetha peacefully. She started teasing me the moment she saw my swollen lips...

I didn't expect him to speak that way and kiss me like that in the car... His words to console me confused me more.....

He is confusing me a lot these days. I couldn't understand him. He is yelling at me one moment and the next moment he is kissing me. How can I get a clear understanding about him when he is behaving like this.

Madam class gavaninga.. Aprom un aazh kooda kanavula Romance pannala......Swetha teased me.

Iva vera neram kalam puriyama.... I thought and concentrated on the class.

When I touch my lips with my fingers. It tingled and made me remember the sudden unexpected kiss from him. He never neared me in the morning and today this happened. Can I take it as a positive sign that he is accepting me... I don't know...

When Swetha noticed me dreaming again. She started teasing me..

At last after lots of pleading she stopped teasing me.... The college ended and I reached home by bus... I waited long for the bus and the bus time is quite unpredictable...

When I reached home I was completely tired... My body ached, I didn't have breakfast today so it weakened me further and the lunch I had wasn't sufficient. I stopped eating snacks in the college as I have no money expect the one I have for bus.

Traveling in bus is not something new to me. But if he asked me to do it casually I would have did it happily but he made it like I'm enjoying his family's money which is also true so I couldn't say anything to him.

I fell on the bed tiredly but I pushed myself to complete the further works as I have lots of notes to copy.

Time passed quickly than usual. I made dinner and had it when the clock ticked at 9. I couldn't keep my stomach empty anymore. After that I continued writing, he came home. I welcomed him with a smile and he asked served him dinner..

I thought everything was going fine till he said that.... Inimel enna pathu ezhikadha... Kovama varudu

I didn't smile at him after that. He asked for a coffee. I have so many things to write.

I handed him the coffee and said I have to some work to do. I expected him to yell at me but he said ok...

I didn't stand there further because I don't know when he will change his mind. I went to my room, lied on my lied and started writing.

My body and eyes begged me to sleep but I can't sleep before complete copying this notes.

I blinked my eyes to keep me awake but I eventually fall into deep slumber... I felt something warm embracing me. I snuggled more into it...

The next day

I woke up with a jerk when I heard a loud alarm. For few minutes, I couldn't understand where I'm.

I rubbed my eyes and looked around... I got shocked to see Inder there. I remembered sleeping in my room last night..

Before I could think about it he asked me for a tea. I said ok while yawning. I couldn't control it really..

I got down from the bed and went to my room to fresh up. After I refreshed, I went to the kitchen to make tea.

I was thinking about how I reached his room. Nijama thookitu poripara...
Apdi thaan irukum...

I poured the tea in a cup and took it to him.

Evlo nerathula varuvinga.... I asked him so that I can prepare breakfast for them..