Chapter 353 - 354

Start from the beginning

This incident also made Zhu Lian very angry. There was no gentleness on his face, but a cold air: "The Miao and Dian people are good at controlling insects and using poison, but this time they didn't know what they were doing. What method is there to forcefully infuse ordinary people with spiritual power and cultivate them into warriors called Yong people?" "

That Yong people have not practiced any mental training methods, but they can use spiritual power." Hearing Zhu Lian say this Said that Su Ziyi also realized the seriousness of the matter.

"Do you understand what's going on?" The disappearance of Bian Qing and Su Yulang this time is probably more serious than Su Ziyi thought, so Su Ziyi thought it would be better to find out some things clearly before going. However, he was still disappointed in the end.

"No." Zhu Lian shook his head, with the same solemn look on his face: "I just received the message not long ago, so I don't know much about the Yong people and everything that happened in Adali City. Moreover, this Yong people's matter was previously reported in There are no relevant records in any classics, so we have no way of finding out." In

this way, there are no clues.

In this case, Su Ziyi didn't waste any more time. He had already decided to set off for Adali City after refining the elixir for Zhu Lian. The gifts he wanted to bring had already been received in the storage bag, so he didn't need to think about anything else and could leave immediately.

Zhu Lian felt that he was responsible for this incident, so he followed Su Ziyi. It was precisely because he was with him that the elder in charge of this matter was extremely happy. He was not afraid at all that Su Ziyi would just run away, and even comforted Su Ziyi quite gently.

Su Ziyi smiled reluctantly, registered the name, and left Xuan Cang Sect with Zhu Lian Yu Jian.

Adali City is extremely far away from Xuan Cang Sect, and flying with a sword alone is simply not realistic. Fortunately, Zhu Lian brought a magic boat flying magic weapon when he went out this time. Although it could only seat two people, it was enough for the two of them.

In this way, they wielded swords during the day, took elixirs and meditated to restore their spiritual power at night, and rushed towards Adari Station under the stars and the moon. But even so, Su Ziyi still felt that it was too slow.

Zhu Lian saw Su Ziyi's anxiety, but he had no other good solution, except using secret methods to contact Xia Zheng and others in Adali City once a day. It's just that the news that comes every time is not good.

It was also at this time that Su Ziyi and Zhu Lian realized that the matter was more serious than they thought. This time, in the Xuan Cang Sect's team, in addition to the disappearance of Qi Refining Stage disciples like Bian Qing and Su Yulang, Elder Qiao Yun of the Foundation Establishment Stage was also missing. Cui Yu, who was originally following Xia Zheng, was found in the search activities a few days later. In the middle of the attack, all the people including a small team disappeared. Xia Zheng searched all over the place within a hundred miles, but could not find any trace of them, as if they just disappeared out of thin air.

This time, the nature of the matter is completely different.

"Someone from Qibao Pavilion is also missing." Zhu Lian said with a gloomy face. Because the people of Xuancang Sect had been busy searching for people from this sect before, this news was not known until today: "But there are so many forces in Adali City, and it is definitely not just our two forces who are missing people.

" After traveling quickly for more than ten days, Su Ziyi and Zhu Lian arrived at Adali City at noon.

Adali City is different from any other place on the territory of Xuan Cang Sect. There are few open flatlands here, and more of them are mountains connected to the city. The mountains are lush and green, and the tops of the mountains reach straight to the sky. Coupled with the already humid and hot environment, the water vapor here is extremely abundant. When it rains, the tops of the mountains look like It was like the sky was really broken. It was so hazy that people couldn't see where the top of the mountain was.