And Qi Yang relied on that move to pass three levels and kill six generals until now, until Cang Ming of the Yuzhou Army stopped in front of him, interrupting his path to victory.

Just as Su Ziyi had a deep impression on Qi Yang, Qi Yang also paid close attention to Su Ziyi. After all, Su Ziyi was the only cultivator who had injured Ou Wang so far. Although he still lost in the end, his ability in the early stage of foundation building was enough to injure Ou Wang, whose combat power was comparable to that of the later stage of foundation building. This was enough for Su Ziyi to become famous.

Therefore, when he and Su Ziyi were in the same arena, his eyes were full of caution.

There are two things that Qi Yang needs to be wary of. One is that he comes from the Treasure Pavilion with many treasures and gold, and he has a lot of elixirs, talismans, magic weapons, etc.; One move, that move has a large attack range and strong damage. If it is carried out forcefully, it will only cause people to continuously lose their spiritual energy, and in the end they will even be consumed alive.

Therefore, at the beginning of the game, Su Ziyi decided to strike first and attack fiercely to prevent the other party from having the opportunity to use the above two methods.

And when he did this, it immediately put Qi Yang in trouble. The Judge's Pen in his hand is not a melee-type magic weapon in the first place. It is neither long nor hard enough. Forcibly colliding with the sword for a long time will not only fail to bring out the advantages of the Judge's Pen, but will also damage the quality of the magic weapon itself. Therefore, As soon as Su Ziyi got attached to him, he tried his best to distance himself from Su Ziyi.

Unfortunately, how could Su Ziyi fulfill his wish?

Those who had previously faced Qi Yang were all very fast, but compared to Su Ziyi, they were far behind, so no matter how Qi Yang dodged, he couldn't get rid of Su Ziyi. What made him even more devastated was that whenever he wanted to take out a talisman or a magic weapon from his storage bag to help out, Su Ziyi would quickly block his actions, leaving him with no energy to think about anything else except to concentrate on fighting the enemy. thing.

Therefore, after the two people competed for more than an hour, neither party used their own unique skills. It was still a situation of one being beaten and the other chasing.

As for this seemingly boring competition, the people in the stands had no idea. After all, Cang Ming had basically used the same routine as Su Ziyi to deal with Qi Yang. Therefore, in the eyes of many people, if Qi Yang has no other way, he may be like the previous game with Cang Ming.

While the swords were flashing in the ring, someone in some of the boxes in the stands started talking about other topics.

Each force has its own exclusive box, and the emblem of that force is engraved on the outside of the box, so others will know who is sitting in this box at a glance. At this moment, in the box next to Xuan Cang Sect on the fourth floor of the stands, several cultivators wearing the same jade pendants as Qi Yang were chatting in low voices.

"Yesterday, the people sent out have returned." Although I knew that no cultivator in this venue would dare to have the courage to challenge their Treasure Pavilion and use their spiritual consciousness to eavesdrop on their words, at this time The old man who spoke subconsciously lowered his voice and said, "This Su family suddenly appeared in Dai Country. No one has ever seen it before."

"Well, I heard that their family is on good terms with Cui Yu, a core disciple of Xuan Cang Sect , and even the other two disciples of Xia Zheng have a very harmonious relationship with him."

Another cultivator followed up and said: "I heard that the disciples of Xuan Cang Sect helped find their current location."

"This is nothing." The old man who just started speaking interrupted: "Do you remember what happened to the Blood Refining Sect? The Su family first came into contact with people from the Xuan Cang Sect because of the Blood Refining Sect. Even in Tianlan City, They also had a hand in the matter."

【1】My Fate in Another World is Up to Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें