𝟏𝟒: 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞

Magsimula sa umpisa

He got out of the car. "Akshara I'm getting late, sit in the car, now!" He almost yelled at me. "Then let me drive" I protested. It's been a long since I drove. What will go wrong if he let's me drive?

"Akshara, I'm warning you last time" he said coming close to me. Does he think I'll get scared? "First, let me dri--Aah" I shouted as he lifted me in his arms by my waist. "Arhaan put me down" I yelled as he opened the car door and sat me on the seat.

"I told yo--" he put a finger on my mouth. "Chup" he said doing my seatbelt and then sitting beside me. He started driving.

"Wish you get late and get scolded by your boss" I muttered as he looked forward. "I am the boss, baby" He said turning to me. "I'm not your baby, don't call me that" I told him.

"Then? What should I call you?" He asked. "Oo hello? I have a name, Akshara Mehrotra" I told him. "It's Akshara Arhaan Singhaniya" he corrected me. "Whatever" I mumbled.

He stopped the car and got out. After a moment, he opened the door for me and I stepped out.

I looked up at the building. The towering glass walls are shining in the sunlight. The company logo is displayed at the front. It is clear that this is one of the biggest companies in the world just by looking at the exterior.

"Let's go" he said offering a hand to me. "Look, you're doing this for publicity." I said pointing at his offering hand. He looked up in my eyes. "I don't give a damn to publicity. What I care about is you. They should know who you are" he said holding my hand and walking forward.

"And who am I?" I asked,trying to make up with his speed. "My wife." he said tightening the grip of his hands on me. "Just for 6 months" I muttered. "Chup".

We entered the office and all the eyes came on me. I have experience of these things but I'm feeling nervous today.

We entered his office. It's as luxurious as the exterior. The view of outside is amazing. "You can seat and wait here, I'm going for my meeting" he said. "Go" I said sitting at his chair. He looked at me for a second and was about to go. "Say it" I said firmly.

"Don't do something stupid" he said. "Don't worry, I'm not like you" I said scrolling on my phone. He went out.

After he went out, Someone knocked on the door. "come in" A man of same age as Arhaan entered with loads of files in his hands. He sat all the files on the desc and then turned to me.

I raised my brows at him. Just now I realised that I have seen him somewhere. But where? "Do you know everything about Arhaan sir?" He asked with a smile. "Your business?" I asked. "No, I was just curious if you married him by knowing the fact that he killed Mr. Vidyut Sharma?" I smiled at him. "Are you done?"

What the hell does he want?

He nodded and walked out. I checked the files he brought. After some files, there was an envelope. I checked the name. 'Your Well-wisher' adrenaline rushed in my veins. I don't want to open it. I kept that aside. But that'd be a bigger mistake. I took that back in my hand, my hands shaking with fear, and opened it.

__________________________________

Namaste,
Mrs. Singhaniya.

Hope you didn't forgot me because of your new marriage life.

Even if you did, don't worry. In some days, I'll be the only one in you're mind. If you try to find me. So dare not to.