PART19:Misha(FINALLY)

Start from the beginning

I then turned my attention to the area around us.the area had several holes that were created by the Sarkaz centurion's arts along with blood and body's of Reunion grunts it's a miracle that we didn't lose anyone but.. something was...off and Miss Hoshiguma seems to have thought the same thing too..

Hoshiguma:....impossible..how could multiple Reunions vanish so quickly...
was that big guy just a diversion?

I looked around the area and indeed there were none Reunions to be seen, it made me confused and on guard.

Amiya:Did Reunion managed to completely evacuate this area in such short period of time?.no..madam Chen should have blocked all of there escape points..

Franka:am not seeing the designated waypoint...something..is not right about this...weed,ruins,sand dunes..all are which potential places for an ambush.but am not seeing any..no footprints,no sound of clothing brushing against any plants or the scent of explosives..

Ace:it's as if the enemy vanished without a trace-....?

Franka: peguin logistics! Wake up and do your job! This isn't right!

Exusiai:BLEGH..be right there..

Franka:uhm..as soon as your done with that...

Hoshiguma:HUSH!...what's that sound?

Miss Hoshiguma spoke and we all silence ourselves...it was faint but I hear...footsteps..underground?

Exusiai:......huh? it's from.. underground!? Amiya the sound is coming underground!!

Amiya:!!!

KA-CHEK!!
THUMP!!

Then all of a sudden we here a sound of what sort to be a grenade launcher fired!

Hoshiguma:DOCTOR! GET DOWN!

Guard operator:huh? OH SHIT! INCOMING!

I heard the Guard operator shouted as he tackled the medic and dokutah to ground narrowly avoiding the blast.
I then looked to the right at where the grenade was fired and there! SkullShatterer out in the open along with a few other Reunion grunts behind he fired another one of his grenades at us but was blocked by miss Hoshiguma's shield.

SkullShatterer:what the!? how...did you blocked that?

I heard him yell shocked to see that his grenades were blocked by miss Hoshiguma's shield

Hoshiguma:my "Hanya" is not something you can break easily!

SkullShatterer:we'll see about that..

SkullShatterer then started firing at us rapidly same us as we then quickly took cover behind some of the ruins while others fired back at him

Scout:watch out!

BOOM!!
BOOM!!
BOOM!!

he kept firing at us not letting us take a peek on what he is doing until the bombardment stopped and was replaced with a high rise of temperature around us.

Franka:the temperature is raising fast!! is he trying to detonate his staff!?

Liskarm:DOCTOR! GET OUT OF THERE NOW! OTHERWISE YOU'LL-

Hoshiguma:YOU'LL-

SkullShatterer rushed towards the Doctor who is currently vulnerable at the moment.SkullShatterer ran towards the Doctor with one of his grenades launchers ammo in his hand as he activated his arts

SkullShatterer POV

am sorry Misha...I can't keep my promise to you..please be strong even if am gone..am sorry..