chp. 53

FIRST

"Because you are my breath, do not feel sorry." YAWN, SEVENTEEN

The whole ride home was complete silent, as dead as Yoon Eunwoo

The whole ride home was complete silent, as dead as Yoon Eunwoo. The members glanced at Jeonghan a few times but only noticed him staring out the window.

Once the arrived back the base, the Yoon stormed through the main rooms, heading straight to his bedroom. Dokyeom attempted to chase after him but Seungcheol held his wrist, halting him in his steps.

The Choi's eyes meant 'He needs alone time', in which the Lee understood swiftly, nodding earnestly and trudging back to the rest of the members. The members stayed glued to their spots, allowing their ace to walk in silence back to his room.

Seungcheol sighed, empathising with his member. "Everyone, go wash up. If you want to, you can help me cook." The Choi smiled, but the smile was just as empty as the gun. The members followed his order, scattering across the base.

Meanwhile, Jeonghan turns on the light of his room, his hair messed up, his clothes scrunched and his face dazed. He took a seat onto the side of his bed, his body slightly sinking into the mattress.

Naturally, his head turned over to his bedside table, eyes spiking into the picture of a family; his family. His family where he only met his father, and killed him. Picking up the frame, his fingers slid over the beautiful and cheerful faces of his mother and his sister, as if he was caressing their faces.

Jeonghan was taught to be a strong man as he grew up in the criminal underworld, he never cried. But, in this situation, he felt his eyes fill up with water, blurring the vision of his missing family.

Breathing heavily and almost choking on his delayed breath, he felt anger get the best of him. Acrimony got the best of him, using on his remaining strength, he smashed the picture frame onto the floor, creating the sound of a loud, resonating crack.

His hands shaking, he watched as the pieces of glass were sprinkled across the floor, the picture of a family torn and destroyed.

As if it was a coincidence, the picture was broken into two parts; the part with Jeonghan's mother and older sister, and a part with his father, the owner of the AZURE Club.

The members jolted at the sudden sound, sensing danger and running up to the Yoon's room. Seungcheol also reacted, being the first one to force the door open, revealing a crying male.

Jeonghan stared down at the splitting photo, ignoring the mess of glass he just created. His cries weren't loud, instead, they were hushed as drips of tears fell onto the door and staining his shirt.

The members halted at the view, other than Joshua who stepped into the room and took a seat next to his older member. Seungcheol took this as sign to close the door and leave the two for comfort. He shooed the members away, who all left sighing.

The Hong tapped the crying male on the back repetitively, rubbing his clothed back.

Joshua inhaled, "A family that would've have been beautiful with you. But, a family that needs you- is us." He comforted. Straightening his posture, Joshua wiped the other male's tears. "It's all over now, Jeonghan. It's all over. For us and for them."

The Yoon nodded, his head still facing the floor."

"Come on, let's eat. You worked so hard for this outcome, you deserve a feast.

"Songhwa. How's your boyfie?" Goeun teased, distributing the water for all the people that sat at the table. Chan heard this, perking his head up slightly but pretending he was helping the Jeong with the cups.

Hwayoung laughed, covering her face knowing that she was going to blush. "Good." She spoke out, making her friends giggle at her even more.

"Wow. I can't believe Songhwa is the first and only one to get in a relationship." Jihyun gaped, using ehr chopsticks to pick up a piece of seasoned, fried chicken.

"Actually, she's not the only-"

"What the fuck?" They all screamed at Hansol, who innocently stared back at them, putting his hands back as if he was getting interrogated.

"Hansol. When was this and why didn't you tell us!" Seungkwan complained, shaking the Chwe's shoulder playfully.

"I mean, at first, I didn't think of it much. But, I guess it got serious." He explained, ignoring the constant questions that popped out to him as he ate.

"Who is she?"

"Does she go to our school?"

"Is she even a girl?"

"What's her name?"

"Geez. Calm down. She's a beautiful woman named Naeun, and she does go to our school." Hansol confirmed.

I was literally go to cry writing this chapter 😣💔💔 and plus the song like