First kiss

Saranghae
Learning Korean ;]
_________________________________________

"I knew you needed it." Bertin said with an evil grin.

"Spill." I said.

"You have to get a guy who is obsessed with you to save Mom from something that would negatively affect her." Bertin said.

"You are telling me to deliberately put Mom in danger and let some dumb guy save her to persuade her to let me do what I do." I said.

"Exactly. You got it." Bertin said.

"You're sick. What if your plan backfires and Mom gets in actual danger?" I said curtly.

"We'll make sure that no such thing happens." Bertin said.

"What kind of danger is that?" I asked. Don't blame me, I need my life back.

"A robbery is safer." Bertin said.

"Totally." I said.

"So who's going to be the thief? It must be someone Mom doesn't know." Bertin asked.

"You brought the idea. Find someone." I said curtly.

"Look, you have to contribute as well." Bertin said.

"I'm bringing the boy who is to save Mom." I said defending myself.

"Of course, you have to bring him. Fine, I'll let my friend do it." Bertin gave in.

"Where and when will the robbery take place?" I asked.

"Tomorrow night, Mom usually passes down the dark alley, it will happen there. Which guy are you going to pick?" Bertin asked.

"I'm not sure. Jacob is stupid. Sam is dramatic. Levi is too committed. Aiden is too rough. Harry is hopeless." I deadpanned.

"Aiden will do. He's rough." Bertin suggested.

"Aiden might not accept." I said.

"What about Daven?" Bertin asked.

"He'll do it but Mom knows he loves me so he'll do anything for me. Alvin will do." I answered.

"Alvin Pfizer?" Bertin said.

"Yes. He's perfect for the job. He doesn't love me and Mom doesn't like him that much so it will be a better shot." I said.

"Then let's put the plan in action." Bertin said.

Everything was ready by the end of the day. The next morning, I told Alvin about the plan. He said as long as it will get me and Jacob back together, he's in. That night, I and Bertin went there to watch the whole scene. It was perfect but Mom invited Alvin home. The plan worked and also backfired. Alvin would know I'm Ashley.

"Kids, I'm home." Mom said as she came through the door with Alvin holding her groceries.

"How was your day, Mom?" Bertin asked innocently.

"I got robbed but Alvin here saved me. Anyways, that thief suck at stealing." Mom said.

"Let's have dinner." I said. I cooked the food so dinner was all ready.

I pulled Mom to the side and told her the one thing she could do right now to save my life.

"Mom please let Alvin leave or else we'll have a fight and break down your house." I said sarcastically.

"Why so?" Mom questioned.

"He doesn't know I'm Ashley and I don't want him to. Please Mom." I begged.