Live

Thanks for reading.

Don't forget to comment.
_____________________________________

The doctors screamed for him to stop but...

... I rushed to him and pulled him by the ear.

"Are you stupid?" I said.

"Yes, I am." Daven said.

"Obviously. Don't you have a family?" I asked.

"I do." Daven answered.

"Don't you know they're going to shed stupid tears because of someone stupid at your stupid funeral because of your stupid death." I said.

"I am well aware." Daven said.

"Good. Don't let those people waste time on a stupid funeral." I said.

"Yeah, I'm a waste of time, I'm worthless." Daven said with a furious tone.

"Whomever said that is clearly more stupid than you are. It's definitely not me." I said.

Daven sighed and I let go of his ear.

"We are all broken, but we all have to keep up. If you wanted to die, you would have died minutes ago. You don't want to die, now your only choice is to live." I added.

I saw my tutor entering the hospital so I turned my heel to leave, but as I got to the door going downstairs...

"Live." I said and left.

Probably the doctors would bring him back. I got to learning and my tutor
Ms. Jane told me I was very intelligent. The next day, Daven visited me.

"Won't you let me in?" Daven asked.

I let him in and we sat on the couch closest to the door.

"So, what brings you here?" I asked.

"I am here to thank you for saving me yesterday." Daven answered.

"I didn't save you. You just didn't want to die. If you wanted to die, you would have jumped before I even got to the rooftop." I said curtly.

"Whatever." Daven said.

There was a loud silence and I didn't want to break it. I just stared at Daven and analyzed him well. He looked like a model with those curtain caramel blonde hair, his monolid ice blue eyes, fair athletic body and cute heart soft lips. I wasn't drooling. I like admiring people's looks. That ain't a crime.

"How's your treatment?" He asked to break the silence.

"Treatment is fine, painful but effective." I answered.

"Good." Daven said.

"How about you, how's your therapy going?" I asked.

"My therapy? Oh yeah. I'm still in critical condition." Daven said.

"It-" I said before Daven interrupted me.

"Don't tell me it's going to be fine. Don't give me hope." Daven interrupted.

"I wasn't going to say that." I said curtly even though that's exactly what I was going to say.

"Then what were you going to say?" Daven asked.

"I was going to say it going to be difficult." I lied.

"Okay." Daven said.

I suddenly heard a knock and when I opened up, it was Mom and Gisele.

"Hi dear. I see you've got a new friend." Mom chirped.

"He's not my friend, yet, let's start there." I said curtly.