Our Characters

This chapter is to tell us more about our character and their personalities.

1.Ashley Serafina Scott

She has long butterfly cut azure-colored hair that cascaded slightly below her shoulders. She has deep set almond hazel eyes. She has a cute button nose. She has heart small lips. She has an upturn smile. She has her upper lip to be bigger than her lower lip which makes her lips so cute. She has straight teeth. She has a smooth jawline. She has slim hands. She has soft skin and a slim inverted triangle body shape. She is short-heighted. She has an American accent.

She has a big heart but became often bitter and rude to people because of those who hurt her. She's a player yet she hasn't kissed before. She transferred into Alvin's school in 9th grade. She's an over thinker and a heartless player. She has lost her dad. She was often closer to his dad even when his father was bitter. She is a type of girl that loves walking. She's a gymnast.

2. Alvin Pfizer

He has dark curtain hair. He has deep set downturned ocean blue eyes. He has aquiline medium nose. He had heart small thin lips. He has vampire canine teeth. He has an athletic body. His muscles are big and taunt. He's always in good shape. He has the abs of a Greek God. He has an American accent.

He had lost his dad in a fire explosion. His bestfriend who he secretly loved died due to ischemic heart condition, Lily Brown. He couldn't love Ashley because..NO SPOILERS.

3. Daven Pittman

He has perfect curtain caramel blonde hair. He has monolid ice blue eyes. He has fair athletic body. He has cute heart soft lips. His abs are that of a fitness instructor. He has an American accent but he's half Korean, half American.

His dad was self absorbed American and his mom was a Korean party animal. He was a model. He loves Ashley from the bottom of his heart.

4. Silvia Walker

She is a short-heighted girl. She has pale skin. She has pink thin lips. She has a gummy smile. She has straight teeth. She has long brunette 90s blowout hair that cascaded down her back. She has pure gray fox eyes. She had soft skin and a slim body with lack of curves. She has square hands. She had an American accent.

She has no mom. Her mom run away after she gave birth to her. Her dad never speaks of her mother. She is a good friend to Ashley. She loves riding the bicycle. She loves swimming.

5. Melissa McCarthy

She has silky mid length curly hair. She has cognac brown eyes. She has a defined nose. She has full flat top round lips. She has straight teeth. She has an upturned smile. She has soft skin and body. She has hourglass body shape. She has slim hands. She has an American accent.

She has a two faced personality. She is a selfish bitch and an obsessed psycho. She loves doing makeup. She's an influencer girl.

6. Mr. Matthew Dussen Scott