Can't believe this

Starting another chapter.

Yayyy.

______________________________________

It was time to see Gisele.

Back to Ashley's POV:

"Ashley help. Can I have some of your clothes?" Gisele begged.

Her new boyfriend asked her to come for dinner at his place and she doesn't have some of my nice clothes.

"No. I don't want you to tear up my clothes. You won't fit in my clothes." I said.

"Come on, Ashley, you'll definitely find something in there." Mom said.

"Fine. Let's see." I said as I opened my closet.

I removed a few clothes for her to try on but it mostly didn't fit.

"I think Esme will have your size. Lemme call her."

I called her.

"Hey. Whatcha doing?" I said with a bit of SpongeBob tone.

"Do you want something from me?" Esme said. Catching my act instantly.

"Exactly. Gisele needs a dress for her date but none of my clothes fit her so I have turned to my best pal. I know you can help me." I chirped.

"I'm coming there with some clothes." Esme said.

"Yay. Love you, girl." I chirped.

Esme ended the call.

"You're fortunate I got you backup." I said.

We waited for Esme to arrive and soon enough she did. If she hadn't come any sooner I would have called her again.

"Got the clothes, girls." Esme chirped as a duffle bag swung on her shoulder. The clothes were probably in there.

We went to my room. We started to find stunning outfit for Gisele. My phone started buzzing. I checked the caller and it was Sage. I squealed.

"Who is that?" Esme asked.

"Sage." I said.

"Oh your cute best friend." Gisele said trying on another outfit.

"Yeah. Lemme pick up." I said.

I picked up and OMG, I missed his voice.

"Hey. How are you doing?" Sage asked.

"I'm great. What about you?" I said moving towards the bed.

"Same. It's been a long time. Sorry I haven't been in touch." Sage said.

"Oh it's okay. I didn't reach out either. So how's life in NYC?" I said.

"Everything is chill. Did I mention Olivia and I are dating?" Sage asked.

"If you did I've forgotten." I said.

"Well, we are. How playing with heats going now?" Sage asked.

"I'm done with that. I'm in a solid relationship with someone I love." I said as I sat on the bed and crossed my legs.

"Someone you love? Ash, did you have wine with lunch?" Sage asked sarcastically

"I really love someone now." I said.

"I wouldn't believe if it came from someone else's mouth." Sage said.

"I don't believe it coming from my mouth." I said.

"So, who's the unlucky popsicle?" Sage said.

"Daven Pittman." I said.

"Wow. What a love." Sage said.

We talked for a longer period than expected.

"This one is perfect." Esme said. "Ash, have a look."

I put Sage on hold to take a look at the dress. It was perfect. I gave a thumbs up and turned back to Sage.

"Sage, I'll call you back in a while. My sister is going on a date and I have to help, okay." I said.

"Aye, aye, captain." Sage said as he ended the call.

"Take off the dress." I said as I snapped my fingers. "You need a hairdo."

We spent hours dressing up Gisele and by the time we were done, she looked gorgeous. Esme and I made a high five.

"We did it." Esme said.

"We should try being makeup artists." I said.

Soon enough he knocked on our door. Gisele's boyfriend. He looks so handsome but familiar also.

"You look stunning." He complimented.

Gisele blushed.

"Shall we?" He asked.

"Wait, you better take good care of her with your life or else I'll end your little life." I said.

Where is Bertin anyway? He should be threatening him not me.

"Got it." He said. "You must be Ashley."

Gisele put his hand in his and they left in his BMW I8. Esme left too and called up Sage to continue our long talk.

Alvin's POV:

After a few minutes of Cameron leaving, he returned. Everything was set. When Cameron brought her inside. I stared at her silently. After a few seconds, she spotted me and she looked at me with the I-know-you face.

It was Gisele. Gisele Scott.

Can't believe this.

That means my brother is about to marry into the Scott family. Ashley's family.

"Come, come, let's eat or else the food will get cold." Mom said as Martin pushed her wheelchair towards the dining table.

"We wouldn't want that." Martin said.

We all sat down. I sat across Gisele. Looking at her in the eyeball.

"Let me introduce well." Cameron said. "My mom, Henrietta Pfizer. My brother's best friend, he's like my brother also, Martin Luther and my brother, Alvin."

"I think your brother already know me. Staring at me since I got here." Gisele said.

"Alvin, do you know her?" Cameron asked.

"Yeah. Martin, tell us who she is?" I said.

"Me. I don't know her. Do I look like I know her?" Martin said already putting food in his mouth.

"Dude, she's Ashley's sister." I said.

Martin immediately swallowed the food in his mouth.

"Oh geez. Wow." Martin said.

"Ashley, that young sweet girl from your middle school." Mom recalled.

"Even Mom has better memory than you, Martin." I said.

"That girl, you always told me about." Cameron said.

"Yeah." I said.

"The girl you broke years ago." Gisele said with a serious tone.

"Yeah, no need to remind me. I apologized and she forgave me." I said.

"Okay, are we going to eat or talk about who broke who?" Martin brought up.

"At least, she finally let it go after years. We can eat." Gisele said.

Yeah, she let go and moved on. It hurt me every time I remember she's in love with someone else. At least, it was worth the wait of years of loving for her forgiveness.

We continued with a casual talk and everyone went smoothly.

_____________________________________

Who else likes the idea of Cameron and Gisele being together?

Please don't forget to vote and comment.

I love y'all.

I know you guys will like the little twist in the next chapter.

MichyScribbler®