Just then, Jin, Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok entered the room.

"Aww....my princess is looking so beautiful." Jin said. Everyone agreed and praised Y/N. She was looking really beautiful, just like a goddess.

Then Yoongi hugged Y/N and said,"My little sister, when I finally met you after so many years, you are grown up really well. Thank you Jin hyung for taking care of her so well. But I didn't even get to spoil you. But for me, you will always be my little Y/N, my baby sister."

Y/N hugged him back and said while giggling,"Don't worry oppa, now I'll be hear with you. Now you can spoil me as much as you want. Now you have to give me ice creams, chocolates, cupcakes and many more things."

"Hey stob it! You are making me really emotional, long lost siblings." Jin said while wiping his fake tears. They all chuckled.

Jin looked at his wrist watch and said," Yoongi not it's time for the ceremony. Walk her down the aisle."

"Hyung, it was you who took care of her in the best way for the 12 years, just like your own sister. Now, how can I take your place at this special moment?" Yoongi said.

"Yoongiyah! But you were the one who suffered all these years in the pain of separation." Jin said.

"Oh, com'on oppas! You both are making me emotional now. I want you both to walk me down the aisle." Y/N said while smiling. They both nodded returning back the smile.

-------

Jungkook was waiting for his love to come. Jimin and Taehyung were standing there with the rings.

The giant door of the hall opened revealing the bride. Everyone's gaze shifted to the door. On the left of her was Jin and on the right was Yoongi. She walked down the aisle with both of them, on the path with had petal embedded on it.

When Jungkook saw her, his eyes were just stuck on her. She was looking breathtaking beautiful to him, just like a goddess. Those beautiful deep eyes, fair milky skin and her red, plumpy, kissable lips.

He didn't know from his long he was admiring her. Suddenly he got interrupted by Jin's voice.

"Jungkook, today I'm keeping me sister's hand in your hand. If you ever hurt her, then I'll break your bones."

Then Jungkook looked at the smiling Yoongi on other side of her. Jungkook smiled to them and took her hand in his.

Priest: Do you, Jeon Jungkook, take Min Y/N as your lawfully wedded wife?

"I, Jeon Jungkook, take you, Min Y/N, to be my wife with my whole heart, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy law, and this is my solemn vow." Jungkook said with a smile while looking into Y/N's eyes.

Priest: Do you, Min Y/N, take Jeon Jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband?

"I, Min Y/N, take you, Jeon Jungkook, to be my husband with my whole heart, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy law, and this is my solemn vow." Y/N said while returning the smile and looking into his eyes.

Priest: Now you may kiss the bride.

Jungkook cupped Y/N's face in his hands and looked into her eyes Then his eyes travelled down to her lips. She nodded. He leaned forward and she closed her eyes. In no time, he attached his lips to hers, while kissing her. She kissed back. Of course, it was a kiss full of love. Everyone present in the hall, clapped for them.