FLASHBACK - I

"No Y/N! Please put that gun aside

"No Y/N! Please put that gun aside." Jungkook said to Y/N but she didn't listen to him.

"I can't afford to loose her. I can't let my nightmare to come true." He thought.

To him, it seemed like his nightmare was coming true. He can't let her to kill herself. She was the most precious thing to him.

Suddenly Y/N started to feel dizzy. She wasn't feeling well. She fell in the ground. But Jungkook was quick enough to catch her in his arms before her body touched the ground.

"Y/N! Wake up Y/N." He said while tapping her cheek. But there wasn't no response.

Oh God! He didn't want to loose her at any cost. Without wasting any more minute he picked her up in the bridal style and ran to the limo to take her to hospital. They all headed to hospital.

---------------

"Don't worry Mr. Jeon. She just fainted due to weakness. They both are fine." The doctor said.

"Huh? Both? What do you mean by both?" A confused Jungkook asked with a frown.

"I mean, mother and child both are fine." The doctor said.

"WHAT!?"

They all were shocked after hearing this.

"Yeah, She is 3 weeks pregnant. Didn't you know?"

Jungkook shook his head as denial.

"The patient is still unconscious. Don't worry. She will soon gain her consciousness." The doctor said and took his leave after bowing.

"Congrats bro!" Jimin said to Jungkook and swung his hand around his shoulder.

Suddenly Taehyung took Jungkook in a tight bone crushing hug pushing Jimin a bit.

"Congrats Kook! You're gonna be dad and I'm gonna be uncle." He said while giving his cute boxy smile. Jungkook wondered if he is really in between of rank 1 dangerous mafias!

"H-hey, I d-don't wanna d-die before seeing m-my child." Jungkook said while catching breath.

"Hehehe....I'm sorry." Taehyung said while giggling and pulled back from the hug. Then they all started to congratulate Jungkook.

"But Hyung how are you and Y/N living together?" Suddenly Namjoon asked.

"It's a long story." Jin said.

"Oh, but we wanna hear it." Jungkook said with his doe eyes and sat on a chair in a comfortable position. They all agreed and sat down.

Jin started," So listen. At that time.........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FLASHBACK

Some years back, Mr. Jeon, Mr. Kim, Mr. Park, Mr. Jung, Mr. Min and Mr. Kang used to be friends. But when they found out that Mr. Kang was involved in human trading, they kicked him out of their circle.