You are Min Y/N

Y/N didn't listen any of them

Y/N didn't listen any of them. Jungkook closed his eyes to feel the pain. All the other members lowered their heads down as they didn't want to see the scene of one lover killing the another.

Y/N pulled the trigger of gun and......

*BANG!!!*

*BANG!!!*       *BANG!!!*

Jungkook was waiting for the the pain to be felt but the pain never came. He became confused and opened his eyes to see Mr. Kang on floor and Y/N pointing gun towards the the man on the floor.

Actually at the right time, Y/N made a quick move and shot Mr. Kang's hand instead of Jungkook making the gun in his hand to fall on ground. And right after that she shot a bullet in both of his legs. How can a lover kill her/his lover, right? A lover can kill anyone for his/her live but can't kil him/her.

All of them got shocked seeing the scene.

"You wanted me to kill them, huh?" She said in a scary and angry voice.

The man on the ground was making no movement as he knew that now his life was in her hands.

"And moreover you wanted to kill my brother, my Jin Oppa !"

The man scoffed and said,"Brother? Which brother? Is the man standing here even your brother?"

"Huh? Yeah he is my brother." Y/N said being a bit confused.

"Y/N, don't listen to his shit! Just kill him already." Jin said.

"Hey Jin, Didn't you tell her? It's so bad of you that you didn't tell her such an important thing!" Mr. Kang said with fake sadness.

"Huh? What didn't you tell me Oppa?" Y/N asked to Jin.

"Y/N he is just speaking shit. Just shoot him." Jin again said.

"Wait Oppa! I want to know what he is talking about." Y/N said looking at Mr. Kang.

"Tell me what's that thing." She said to Mr. Kang.

"There is nothing Y/N. He is just fooling you around to escape from his death." Jin said again.

"Oppa can you wait for a bit? I also know what I should do." Y/N said in a little annoyed voice. Then she shifted her gaze again towards Mr. Kang and said," I asked you to tell me the thing."

"Why would I tell you?"

"Because I am asking you to do so." She said in a cold voice.

He scoffed and said," I won't tell you."

"TELL ME!!" She yelled in a scary voice sending shivers down to everyone's spine. Mr. Kang still shook his head as denial.

She put her foot on his chest and yelled in a scary and angry voice," TELL ME BEFORE I BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!"

He gulped, but still gathered all his courage and said," I won't tell you at any cost, even if you kill me." But inside he was afraid of her killing him.

She smirked and said,"I won't let you go of this world until or unless you tell me the thing which is hidden from me."

She went to a corner of the room and picked up a knife and came back to Mr. Kang. She bent down to match his level.

All the seven of them were shocked to see her this side. They didn't expect that the chatterbox, cute and funny Y/N can be this scary Y/N too.

She touched the knife on Kang's forehead and started to write something on his forehead with knife making him groan in pain

"AHHHH........"

"PLEASE S-STOP THIS. J-JUST KILL M-ME ALREADY!"

But she didn't stop. She kept tracing knife on his forehead and he kept groaning in pain.

After few minutes she stopped and said.

"This is what you are!"

"Ba*stard!" She read the word which she just wrote on his forehead which was now bleeding. All seven of them were too shocked to say something.

Now she pointed the knife at the bottom of his foot. She was about to press knife there when suddenly Kang yelled

"WAIT!! I'M TELLING!"

Hearing him she stopped and looked at him with raised eyebrows indicating him to continue.

He took a deep breath before saying

"Actually you are not Jin's sister."

She frowned in confusion.

"You are Min Y/N, Min Yoongi's sister."

TO BE CONTINUED......

{Hey everyone! I hope you all are doing well.

I know this chapter is very short. I'm so sorry for this short chapter. But thank you very much guys for reading this shit till there.

But I promise you won't get bored in the further chapters.

Take care....bye bye.....

Love you all........Borahe💜}