The Mission

Now it was the day of the mission

Now it was the day of the mission. They all were on their way to 'THE NEON CLUB' for their mission.

They all were sitting in the limo and discussing the plan.

"So Y/N did you get the plan?" JK asked her.

"Hmm" she said while nodding.

"Good, This club is owned by Mr. Han's son Baekhyun and he keeps those documents here in his room. You have to get them." JK said.

She nodded with a frightened expression as she was still afraid about the mission.

"But what if something happened to me?"  She asked.

"Don't worry! Nothing would happen. We will also be there. We will be watching you from far. Through the ear piece, which I gave you, we'll tell you what to do. You have to just follow what we say. Then everything will go well." JK confirmed her.

Suddenly the limo stopped.

"We have reached the club." Namjoon said.

"Hmm....Let's go" Jimin said.

They all stepped out of the limo and headed inside the club. Black Swan members were in disguise so that no one recognizes them.

Y/N sat near a counter as she was asked to wait for their target here and other 6 were watching her from a distance.

"Ma'am what would you like to have?" The bartender asked her.

{Note: Now I'll write what Black Swan members are saying through earpiece in italics.}

"Hey Y/N! Don't order any alcoholic drink. Just order some fruit juice or else you will not be able to fully control yourself." Jk ordered her through earpiece.

"Umm....Please serve me just a fruit juice." She said to the bartender.

"Sure miss!" He replied and went to prepare her order.

Actually Y/N had never drunk any alcoholic drink. She usually drinks just fruit juices or soft drinks.

"Here is your order miss!" The bartender said with a glass.

"Thank you!" She said and took the glass.

She sipped a little liquor from that glass. She found its taste a bit different from all the juice she had tried till now. She thought there might be any new kind of fruit juice that she has never tried. But she kinds liked its taste. She drank the whole glass in one go.

"Can I have the same which you gave me before?" She said to the bartender.

"Sure ma'am!" He said and went to prepare her order.

But actually that wasn't a fruit juice, that was alcohol.

"Oh no! I think she drank alcohol. She looks drunk." Jimin said.