I'll never leave you

Y/N and Jungkook's relationship was going on really good

Y/N and Jungkook's relationship was going on really good. Now they both love each other with their whole heart. They both have served their hearts to each other.

On a random day, honestly not day but 12am, Y/N was waiting for Jungkook and others to come home as they have went for a mission.

Y/M's POV:

Jungkook and others have yet not come. I am getting worried now. It's already 12 am. What if- no no, be positive Y/N. Why the heck he chose to be mafia, and mafia king to be more precise? Every time they go for a mission, I'm worried.

Should I call him? But he might be busy in his mission. I think texting him would be the best option. Yeah, I have a mobile phone.

Jungkook gave me one to communicate to him and others. But I allowed only to talk to him or the other members on phone. I'm prohibited to even call my oppa. I not allowed to receive anyone else's call except these 6 people.

Y/N: Hey Kook! Are you guys okay? Is everyone safe? How much time will it take there?                   (in message)

After texting him, I kept my phone on the table beside the bed and sighed. I laid on the bed and stared ceiling for a while.

Suddenly I heard some noise like something fell on the ground. Are they home? But they wouldn't be that quiet. What if it is a thief. Oh no! What I'm gonna do now? I'm alone at home. What if he killed me? No, I'm too young to be killed. I haven't even seen this world well till now.

(A/N: Stop being dramatic girl! Do you have the thing called brain? There are guards and maids all around The Jeon Mansion.)

Y/N: Keep your your mouth shut, lazy A/N!

(A/N: *rolls eyes*)

I picked a vase up for self defense, which I know I can't, and headed towards the hall. When I reached there, I turned the lights of hall on. I saw all of them there. But why were they arriving so quietly?

Author's POV:

"Why were you guys arriving so quietly? As far as I know, it is your house. Then what is the need to tip toe to your rooms?" She asked while raising her eyebrow waiting for them to speak.

"We thought that you would have been asleep by now. We didn't want to  disturb your sleep Y/N." Hoseok replied.

"Oh, so let's have dinner." She said.

"Oka- Wait! You didn't have your dinner?" Taehyung said.

"What? Y/N you should have your dinner at time or else you will get sick." Jungkook said in a bit scolding voice.

"I wanted to have dinner with you all." She said with a pout.

"Now let's eat together." Yoongi said.

"You guys eat. I'm not feeling well. I just want to have some rest." Jungkook said.

"Oh! Someone was lecturing me a while ago about having dinner at time. You can have rest after eating too." Y/N said

"You should have your dinner at time or else you will get sick." Y/N said mimicking the way Jungkook said.

Jungkook chuckled and said,"Fine!"

Next morning

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook! Wake up! It's f*uckin' 10am. Get your sleepy ass up and do something productive." She said in a loud voice while arranging her clothes in her wardrobe.

"What happened?" He asked in a weak voice.

"You sound so weak. What happened?" She said while coming near him.

She put the back of her hand on his forehead.

"Aah Jungkookah! You're burning. You have fever." She said in a bit scolding tone.

"You should take care of yourself."

She gave him medicines and covered him with duvet properly.

"Wait for a while. I'll bring soup for you...hmm?" Saying that she went downstairs to prepare soup for him.

When she was coming upstair with tray contains soup in her hands, she got halted by a voice.

"Y/N come! Let's have breakfast. Call Jungkook too." Jimin said.

She turned around and saw all of them sitting on the dining table. She went near them and said," Actually Jungkook is really sick. He has a high fever. So I going to feed him soup."

"He is really lucky that you are taking care of him so well." Namjoon said while showing his dimple smile.

She smiled back and headed upstairs to their room where Jungkook was.

"Here have this soup Kook and get well soon!" She said with a smile.

"Can you feed me the soup? Please....." He said while showing his bunny teeth.

Oh how could she resist this cute bunny with doe eyes?

"Sure" She said with a warm and genuine smile.

She started to feed him the soup. He was drinking soup so cutely from her hand just like a small cute. Y/N chuckled seeing the mafia king being a cute little kid.

"What happened?" He asked with those doe eyes looking at her confusingly.

"You are so cute!" She said

"I'm not cute." He said and pouted.

"Aww....How can someone manage to be this much cute? If you are not cute, that means cuteness doesn't exist in this world." She said and chuckled again.

-

After feeding soup to him, she covered him again with duvet properly.

"Now sleep for a while. Give rest to your body....hmm?"

After saying that, she stood up and turned around to leave, but Jungkook stopped her by holding her wrist. She looked at him waiting for him to say something.

"Please don't leave me. Stay with me here." He said.

"I'm not going anywhere Kook...hmm?" She said in a soft voice and sat down.

"I'm here with you and I'll always be there with you. I'll never leave you.......never." She said while caressing his hand.

She kept caressing his hand to comfort him. Soon he drifted to his dreamland.

TO BE CONTINUED

TO BE CONTINUED.....