Enjoying your special moment, huh?

The doctor entered the room

The doctor entered the room. He cleared his throat to gain attention. Everyone looked at the doctor.

"She is totally fine now. She can get discharged today. She healed way quicker than we expected." The doctor said.

"Thank you doctor!" Jungkook said gratefully.

"Please make sure to complete the paper work sir." The doctor bowed and left.

"I'll go and do paper work." Saying that Yoongi went to complete the paper work.

-

Now it's night time. They all have reached to mansion. Jungkook went to escort Y/N to her room. After tucking her in her bed, he was about to go, when Y/N stopped him by holding his wrist. He looked at her.

"Please...umm....can you cuddle with me?" She asked with a baby smile.

"Sure baby!" He replied while returning a sweet and genuine smile.

He laid down on the bed beside her.

"BTW, it was my first kiss today. So I was very nervous while kissing." She said.

"No honey, it was your second time." He said with a smirk.

"What!? Second? No it was my first kiss." She said in a confusion.

Then he told her what happened on the day when she was drunk.

"It's not fair. I wanted my first kiss to be special and memorable." She said with pout.

Jungkook chuckled and said," Ani, it was memorable and special. That kiss will always make us remember how dangerous your chit chat can be when you are drunk."

"Yah, Jungkookah~" She said while playfully hitting his arm.

They cuddled for a while and then slept together.

Next morning

Next morning, when Y/N woke up she felt a hand on her waist. She felt like she was hugging someone. She opened her eyes to see an angelic face, which appeared to be the most beautiful face of the world.

He was looking like a sleeping angel. She was admiring his facial features. She saw that he had cute doe eyes, little nose, a sharp jawline and red, soft, plumpy, cute, kissable lips.

She was staring at his beautiful features. She smiled and caressed her hand on his cheeks. Suddenly a hand held her wrist.

"Done staring?" Jungkook asked while holding her wrist.

"Yah! You were awake?" She asked shocked a bit. She was blushing.

"Hmm"

Suddenly Taehyung entered their room while yelling," HEY YOU BOTH! WAKE UP AND COME FOR BREA-". But he stopped seeing them.