"We're the first ones! So we get the best seats!" I say.

"Aren't our seats numbered?" Ashley asks.

"Yes, and that's why I got the one at the very top in the middle just as I like it."

"That was you who got that seat?" Xavier exclaims.

"Yes, why?"

He rushes past me.

"It's mine now!"

I rush after him. We shove and push at each other, trying to get to the top first. Xavier knocks me down, and I yell his name as I reach out and grab his ankle, tripping him. I hurriedly step over him and rush to the top, claiming my seat.

"HA! You loser!" I yell and look down to see Zenith and Ashley laughing as they step over a still downed Xavier who dramatically whines about how I cheated.

"I got that all on camera." Ashely giggles as she finds her seat a couple rows down from the top.

"I can't believe you left me there, woman." Xavier whines as he plops down next to her.

"Aw, I'm sorry, baby." She coos at him.

"Simp." I cough, and Xavier shoots me a glare. I smile at him and wave.

Zenith finds his seat next to me and opens the M&Ms, dumping them into our popcorn.

"Eek, my favorite." I squeal, and he laughs.

"Mine too. But you're my favorite taste of chocolate."

I choke on my popcorn.

"You're so naughty, Zenith Macqueen."

He just shrugs at my comment as he pops some popcorn mixed with M&Ms into his mouth. The smirk on his handsome face has me smiling at him. I shake my head. This guy.

"Lowkey, that movie was ass." Xavier says over a mouth full of his third cheeseburger.

We are now out eating at the fast food place where Zenith first sort of asked me out. I still say it counts as our first date, but I'm not going to tell Zen that. Especially after the amazing one he worked so hard on for me.

"Could you swallow and then talk?" I grimace at him.

"If I did that, then you'd no longer be annoyed, and I would cease having fun." He smiles at me, and I roll my eyes.

"You two are something else." Zenith chuckles, shaking his head.

"No, Xavier is just a pain in my-"

"Ah ah, language." Xavier wiggles his finger at me like a scolding parent.

"Stop antagonizing her Zay or..." Ashley whispers the rest in his ear, and he chokes on his food.

"You tryna kill me woman damn!"

I laugh along with Zenith, who slips his arm around me. He always has to have some sort of physical contact with me, and I love it. I rest against him while the four of us continue to chat and laugh about random things.

Ashley excuses herself to go to the bathroom, and the three of us continue our banter.

"You know Rey was stalking you, right?" Xavier raises his eyebrows at Zenith.

"Yeah, I know. She was down bad the moment she saw me."

They both laugh.

"For one," I begin to count on my fingers.

"Here we go..." Zenith mumbles while Xavier smirks.

"I never stalked you." I continue. "For two, I wasn't down bad. I was just curious. And for three. Shut up, Xavier. "