twenty seven. plumber

027

027.    plumber

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━  

"ALL RIGHT?" Erin nodded at the two girls as she walked down with Orla, before she took her place besides Clare. "Where's James?"

"Ach, Jesus Christ! If I've left him on the bus again my Ma's gonna go nuts." Michelle groaned out. 

Jenny and Aisling came down the aisle dressed up, doing a weird dance with their hands. "Hi guys, bye guys."

"They're doing this 24 hour dance-a-thon thing," Michelle explained, rolling her eyes. "They haven't slept."

"What? How are they so bouncy?"

"They're off their tits on lemon sherbet. Seriously, between them and Marcel Marceu over here, I... ugh!" Michelle groaned, nodding over to Clare.

Fallon walked down the aisle and stood besides Michelle. "Hey, Chel." She smiled at her as she wrapped her arm around her shoulders.

"Thank you, Jesus. I can't cope with these lot anymore," She told the dirty-blonde before she comfortably placed her head upon Fallon's shoulder.

Placing a kiss on her forehead before she said, "Sorry I'm late, Teagan was opening her presents."

"It's the wee ones birthday today, did she like my present?" 

"Loved it," Fallon chuckled, thinking about the poster of Eminem that Michelle had got her younger sister. She looked over at Clare, who was committed to her 24 hour silence. "How's the no talking thing going, love?"

Clare wiggled her hands, indicating that it was going good. 

"You're really not going to talk for 24 hours?" Erin asked as she shook her finger.

"Yeah, it's tough. She's better off not breathing." Orla shrugged.

"Would she Orla, or... would she be dead?

"It's not doing me any harm."

"What?"

"I'm not breathing, for Children in Need." Orla proudly stated.

"That's happening right now, is it, you're currently not breathing?" Erin asked.

"Correct." She nodded as she breathed out.

"Grand," Erin turned away from her cousin to face the three. "Well, I am planning on visiting the hospital. I'm going to read the sick kids some of my work."

"No, Erin," Michelle raised her hand up. "Those wains have suffered enough."

"Well, what are you great philanthropic plans?"