twelve. she's our dick!

012

012.    she's our dick!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━  

ALL FALLON HAD DONE SINCE SHE'D LEFT CLARE yesterday was thinking about screaming at Erin. She was even more frustrated than before when Erin didn't care about outing a fellow student. But what took her to her to not punch Erin as she walked past was proven difficult.

"Read all about the wee dyke!" Michelle shouted as she passed out the papers.

Erin waved 'The Habit' around. "We will not be censored!"

"Lesbians really do exist!"

"I support gays, even though, I myself am not actually gay!" James clarified.

Clare and Fallon had walked past as Erin began to harass them about the paper, again. "Come on, Clare."

"I don't want to get involved. I'm sorry." Clare walked off, leaving Fallon with Erin.

Erin scoffed before shouting after her, "Coward!"

And there was Fallon's breaking point in her frustration. She grabbed onto the blonde's shoulders, harshly, as the girl dropped The Habit onto the floor. The dirty-blonde glared at her with a scowl. "Say that again to her and I swear to God, Erin, I'll make your life a living hell. For starts," She shoved the girl onto the floor, leaving her with her elbows propping her up." I'll beat you up. Second, I know David Donnelley, and, well," She smirked. "Use your imagination with that."

With that, Fallon was off, leaving the group of four in shock and horror. 

Soon enough, James and Michelle went inside to see all the girl reading The Habit. "Isn't this mad?" Michelle asked her cousin. "Everyone's buzzing to find out who she is."

James nodded. "Well, if she ever does reveal herself, she'll basically be a celebrity."

Fallon walked into the hallways, spotting James in the crowd with Michelle and she was about to walk off, until  she heard the girls voice, "Excuse me. Excuse me, everybody. Excuse me." She ran up the stairs, trying to gather everyone's attention.

"The fuck's she doing?" The voice of Fallon was heard from James' side, startling him.

James furrowed his brows at her, wondering why she was talking to him after yesterday. "Why are you-"

"Talking to you?" She cut him off. "Truthfully, I don't think you're a total dick and I think that you respect peoples privacy. Plus, once you find out the truth, you'll understand why me and Clare backed away."

Everyone's attention was now on Michelle as she began her announcement. "Excuse me. Yeah. I just want to say, that if you're looking for the wee lezzer, look no further, because here she is. Love women. Can't get enough of the ladies. Big fan of the fandango. Huge. Massive."