eleven. the wee lesbian

011

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

011.    the wee lesbian

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━  

SCHOOL ENDED AND ALL SIX TEENS FILED INTO the Quinn's household, chattering over each other as they entered the kitchen, where Mrs Quinn stared at them with a grin on her face.

And within seconds the teens were stripped of their dark clothes, leaving them in their shirts and underwear.

Mrs Quinn gave them the washing up to do whilst the teens waited for their darks back. "Hey! Let me look at that," She called out to James as he awkwardly showed her the plate. "You call that clean, do you?" She said with a disapproving glare.

"Different standards, you see, Mary," Sarah sighed as she shook her head. "You're not in England now, son." She went back to painting her nails without another look at James.

"Orla was the one who washed it." James said, nodding over to the Mary's niece.

She dropped her plates into the sink and sharply turned towards James. "Okay, I've had it with you, James, and with your picking, picking, picking and I won't take it anymore. Do you hear me?"

Everyone's eyes widened at Orla's sudden outburst. "Is everything okay, Orla?" James asked but before she could answer, Sarah sighed at her daughter. "I warned you, Orla. You're putting yourself under too much pressure."

"I can't fail, Mammy." Orla looked down at the ground.

Erin's face screwed up as she faced her cousin. "Since when have you been troubled by exams?"

"Exams? What are you on about, Erin?" Orla towered over her. "What are you on about, Orla?" Erin repeated as she stepped closer to her.

"Step."

"I'm sorry?"

"Step aerobics." She confirmed.

James, Michelle, Clare and Fallon stood watching the two cousins in utter confusion. They had no idea what was happening in front of them. That's until Sarah spoke up, "Orla has got really into step aerobics. Her instructor says she's a natural. Says she's got what it takes to go all the way." She clarified.

Fallon leant in to whisper in Michelle's ear. "The fuck's step aerobics?" She asked as Michelle shrugged and blushed slightly from the closeness and lack of clothes from the two.

"All the way in step aerobics?" Mary wondered.

"But it's out of control now, Mary. She's stepping morning, noon and night. Apart from anything else, it's dangerous. She nearly came through the ceiling yesterday. Okay, she might be gifted, but I just want her to have a normal childhood." Sarah rambled on out her worries for her daughter.