two. the dead nun

002

002.    the dead nun

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━  

THE GIRLS ALL SAT ON THE BENCH outside of Sister Michael's office, which felt like an eternity, as Erin and Clare began to panic.

"It wasn't bullying," Erin tried to convince herself. "It was attempted bullying."

"What if we get expelled?" Clare asked.

"Nobody ever actually gets expelled. Wanda Gallagher hasn't been expelled and she's in the IRA." Michelle said.

"So that's probably why."

Fallon sighed, leaning her head back against the wall. "All you need to say is 'I'm so sorry' and your done."

Michelle nodded in agreement just as James wondered over to the group of girls. "I can't find the boys toilets anywhere." He said, cluelessly.

"It's an all girls school dick face. There are no boys toilets." Michelle obviously stated.

"So, should I just use the girls toilets?" He asked.

"No you should not you fucking pervert." Michelle scolded him.

"Girls," Clare began as she reached out to her friends. "I really don't feel great. I feel sort of shaky. I think my blood sugars dangerously low."

"Seriously will you just have a Mars bar?" Fallon sighed out as Michelle nodded.

A scornful look was shot in her direction by the short blonde but that was soon replaced by pure terror as the scraping of Sister Michael's chair was heard. She quickly grabbed hold of the four girls. "Look, whatever happens in there, we have to stick together, okay? We have to back each other up."

"Ladies." Sister Michael stood by the doorway, ushering the girl in. They all walked in, glancing nervously at each other as they all saw the first year from the bus.

But as soon as Sister Michael asked a question Clare went on in a tangent.

"So it had nothing to do with me! Yes, okay, I was there. I admit that, but I didn't do anything. It was Michelle and Fallon. It was all them!" She pointed to the two besides her. "And I'm not going down for something I didn't do. If anyone deserves to get punished it's them two." 

Clare took a moment to catch her breath as everyone in the room stared at her in disbelief. Michelle and Fallon glaring harshly at the girl.

Fallon scoffed. "So much for sticking together." 

Sister Michael stared at the group before speaking. "Well, I think it's safe to say we all just lost a bit of respect from you there, Clare," They all muttered and nodded in agreement. "This is just so disappointing girls. I mean, threatening a first-year."