13

As Lance wakes me up I feel his boner as he is kissing his mark and gripping my boobs.

"L.....Lan....Lance!"

He just smirks before nibbling his mark making my wolf and I to push his head closer as we enjoy it. This only makes Lance to start grinding making me cum and us to start mating again.

"Morning my Luna mate." Lance says before placing a kiss on my lips as he is on top.

"M...Morn..Morning."

Lance smirks knowing I am still feeling the effect of our mating.

"Are you hungry?" Lance asks as he gets up.

I just nod and watch my sexy Alpha walk away into the closet butt naked.

'Mate is so perfect for us.' My wolf says.

I just sigh as I plop my head back down onto my pillow. I inhaled Lance's scent on it smiling that only I have been in the bed with him. That is when my wolf reminds me of last night matings both in wolf form and our normal form.

He did tame us last night and multiple times through the night, but this morning was totally different. Like he was staking his claim or something like that.

Just as Lance walks out of the closet with basketball shorts  on it dawns on me that we never used protection.

Maybe this morning's mating was different because he was trying to impregnate me. Or maybe we are already and he knows and not telling me. Or maybe he knows we never used protection and it caused this morning's mating to be different.

Lance walks to me and kisses my lips before pulling away showing his wolf a bit.

"I better start breakfast before my wolf starts up again." Lance says.

My wolf did not mind having his lovings for breakfast, but I wanted real food.

"Yeah, but hurry as I dont know how long my wolf will be patient."

Lance smirks and winks at me before darting to the kitchen. As he is getting breakfast I get up and do my business before getting ready for the day.

As I just finished showering I walk out of the bathroom in just a big fluffy towel wrapped around my body. I did not expect Lance to be walking in with a tray full of food. He purrs as his wolf shows more maing mine to show a bit.

'Not tge time.'

'Why not?' My wolf whines.

'Because I need real food as I am hungry.'

Lance soon pulls me in a kiss dominating it before picking me up and setting me back on the bed.

"Lance not right now I am hungry."

Lance nods as his wolf whimpers before sitting next to me and we eat together.

After breakfast, more like brunch, we got ready for the day to go for a run.

I knew my wolf needed to be out and stretch, so I hurried not really paying attention to what I am putting on.

"Um....." Lance says as I just finished getting dressed.

"What? Do I have something on my head?"

"No, it is just a unquic outfit." Lance says.

I ran to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror.

I guess I need to match my outfits in order to prevent myself looking like a paintball canvas like I do now.

I took my shirt off and my pants before walking to the closet to put on my black shorts and blue tang top. I felt Lance's eyes on me the whole time making my wolf pur before letting me know what she exactly wants just like last night before we started to mate. 

As I am now presentable Lance grabs my hand and we head outside before shifting. Of course my wolf takes over after the first mile just to have her way. Lance seems like the same, his wolf took over, as he watches us like he is calulating when to pounce. My wolf just teases him before he pounces and they mate just like how she wanted. After their first mating on this run she darts off making him chase us and start another.

After two more times I take control as she did not want to stop. Of course she makes us shift back making me standing here naked in front of Lance's wolf's eyes. He looks up and down my body, while purring, slowly only growling when I try to cover my privates.

"Lance...."

Just like that he pounces on me and licks my face before growling at something in the trees. He lays on me covering my body from whatever he is growling at.

"Alpha I am sorry." A male's voice says.

Lance's wolf only continues to growl.

"I was told by the luna to come find you." The male voice says.

Lance's wolf growls more powerful and more angrier.

"I am sorry, I will turn around." The male voice says.

Soon Lance has control and he looks me in the eyes like he is sorry. He then shifts before helping me up and he throws on one of his long shirts onto me.