10

I find out where he was taking as soon as he opens another door and some people are in there.

"Alpha Lance." They all says before looking at me.

He holds me tighter and sits in a chair behind the desk not once letting me go.

"Why were we call to have an urgent meeting?" A guy asks.

Lance turns me around where my back is facing him, but also holds my closet to him.

"This is my true Luna Mate." Lance says as I try my best to ignore my dirty thoughts.

"I see and is she in heat?" A lady with grey hair asks.

"Yes." Lance says before I lean my head back making him purr.

My wolf was not helping as she too was enjoying his attention before we were interrupted for this meeting.

"Well then you know the process....." a guy with black hair says before Lance growls.

"I can not wait that long. I need a loop hole before her mother my wife does anything to stop me and my mate from taking her rightful packs!" Lance growls.

"Oh I see the predicament." The lady says.

My wolf was surfacing as her anger was rising. Before I know it my wolf has full control making Lance hold us tighter from moving. The council was shocked, but they nod at her presence.

"Mate calm down I won't let that happen." Lance says before kissing where his wolf marked us in my wolf form. 

My wolf purrs before panting as our heat increases, but as Lance is holding us there is no pain just need. Lance growls smelling our arousal and the council gets up and leaves us alone in here.

"Mine!" Lance purrs growls.

My wolf calms down giving me control as soon as Lance moves me onto his desk.

Rated R Scene: Sex Scene

Lance kisses me passionately as he leans over me and I wrap my legs around him. I grind on his growing dick making Lance purr. My hands fly into his hair pulling him closer as his hands pull my top just over the top of my breasts. He pulls me to sit up and unhooks my bra before pulling away making me growl. He grabs my shirt taking it off of me throwing it to the left where he threw my bra. He then kisses me while his left hand massages and tweaks my right breast and nipple. His right hand slides to my pussy and he smirks purring as he feel just how wet I am. I take this time to unhook his belt and pants making Lance smirks even more as we kiss passionately and heatedly. As soon as his pants are unbuckle and unzipped I kick them down with my feet.

"Mine!" Lance purrs growls as I start massaging his boner.

"Mine!"

Lance pulls his boxers off after nodding and he allows me to stroke him as he pulls my pants down. I was enjoying his size and feeling just how much I affect him.

"Fuck!" Lance growls pulling away making me growl whimper.

"Mine!"

He looks torn before his wolf takes over and eats us out making me moan while gripping his hair.  He does not take his time like before making me cum quickly. He moves back licking his lips before I wrap myself around him pulling him to me. He enters me and purrs throwing his head back basking in the feeling as I moan laying on his desk naked. I do not let go off him even as he stands up completely and mates with me fastly.

We are so close to cumming and when we do he marks me making us cum again.

Regular Scene

He falls back onto his chair as his wolf is satisfied loosing control. I sit up and straddle his waist making him be back in me. Lance moves me as soon as I start kissing him making me whimper.

"I know princess, but she is almost here." Lance says pulling me to his chest while rubbing my back to make me stop crying.

I pull him down kissing him and he lets me before it gets heated.

"We need to get dress princess." Lance says.

I sigh and nod before he helps me and he gets dress.

As he is carrying me out I see a group of females walking in with buckets.

"What are they...?"

"They are going to clean the office from our sex smell and tidy it up." Lance says.

I whimper and he pulls me closer before placing a quick kiss on my new mark making me moan.

"I know you want it left there, but if she looks there she will know. I do not want her to retaliate or hurt you in anyway. I promise as soon as we find a loophole she will be told." Lance says whipping my stray tears.

I kiss him as he darts to our room before setting me in the tub to wash up. He leaves as soon as I am in the tub probably to get my mother dearest.