12

As we walked down to the kitchen my wolf was growling in my head.

'What is your problem now?'

'Mate.....' My wolf pants just as our heat comes back making us fall.

Lance catches us just in time before I hit my head on the railing. Lance looks at me worried before carrying me back upstairs and running a icey cold bath for me. As soon as his arms are not around me both my wolf and I growl in pain.

Why is the pain from our heat getting worse?

Lance quickly picks me back up from the sink and set me in the bath tub. It felt great to cool down a bit, but both my wolf and his were showing knowing they crave each other's touch.

After cooling down Lance helped me out and I got dressed with the nurse's help. All because my mom walked in seeing me soaking wet and was asking too many questions. So Lance left my side and had the nurse come in to help me change, which to both my wolf's and mine disappointment.

After getting changed she helps me to the kitchen making sure not to go too fast. I think it is partly because she knows I am her true Luna and Lance would be ferious if I got hurt under her watch.

As we walked into the kitchen I could feel the tention between my mom and Lance. Well that is until he sees me and pulls my chair out for me as the nurse helps me sit down.

"Thank you."

Both Lance and the nurse nods before leaving my side.

"Lacey." My mom snaps at me making me to look at her.

"What?"

I did not mean to let my wolf's growl out as she does not like the situation.

"Do not snap at me pup, I am still your Luna!" My mom growls back at me.

My wolf was taking control again as we growl at my mom and vise versa.

"Okay stop it now!" Lance says in his Alpha Command Tone.

Ha it does not work on me as I am his true mate. Plus we have already mated making it not work on my wolf when she is in heat.

My mom slowly backs down submitting asLance's wolf starts to show. It made us internally laugh and smirk enjoying her submitting not just to my mate, but to a powerful Alpha.

Oh how it brings back some good memories of dad overriding mom's rulings, mostly of my punishments.

"Lacey please try to keep your wolf from full control and Tracey understand that you snapping at her during her heat is going to cause her wolf to fight back. I do not need another fight on my pack let alone my mate getting injured or anything breaking." Lance says once again in his Alpha Command.

Lance did look at me when he said mate, but quickly looked at my mom and back and forth between us.

"I am sorry my husband mate." My mom says almost in a stabbing tone looking at me when she said husband mate.

My wolf wanted to challenge her, but I knew if our heat starts again she will have the upperhand and win.

"Can we eat now?" Derrick whines.

"Yes." Lance says.

The rest of lunch went by tourchly slow as my mom tried to get Lance's attention or try to make her claim. It made it clear she is up to her old tricks once again, but also like she knows. If she does then why are we even entertaining this as Lance is my mate and I am his true mate. If only we know for sure, if we did then we can have a normal daily life with Lance and we can get her out of the picture.

As the guards takes my mom and the kids back to my home pack, of course with hassle, I felt a weight lift off of us. I looked over to lance and seen it was the same for him and his wolf making us smile.

'We should have mate chase us through our pack land.' My wolf pants wagging her tail wanting her mate's loving.

Instantly Lance grabs my hand and shakes his head at me like he knows what my wolf was saying to me.

"Do not think about it." Lance says as he looks into my eyes.

"Dont think about what, mate?"

He smirks at me and pulls me closer to him.

"You know what I am talking about, my Luna." Lance says showing his wolf a bit.

"Hmm, I am unsure exactly what you are hinting at Alpha mate."

His wolf shows more as so does mine.

"Mine I know what you want and it is not the time for it." Lance says as his wolf is showing more by the second.

"Why........?"

Lance stops my wolf from growling by pulling us into a kiss. He clearly dominates it until we jump having him catch us. As soon as I wrap my legs around his waist I felt his boner making both my wolf and I panting in excitement. Our fingers lock into his hair as he grips my ass before darting up the stairs into our room. Just like that I am pinned to the bed as we make out heatedly while grinding onto each other. My wolf keeps trying to take control, but everytime he would nip my bottom lip making his dominance show and her to submit.

*Rated R Sex Scene*

Our hands pulls his shirt over his head making him to stop, but he took this as an opportunity to take mine off too. He resumes our heated make out until I need air as both my wolf and I are panting in need. Lance continues kissing me though as he kisses down to his mark making us moan. He of course smirks before nipping at it and continuing to my breasts. He kisses around my bra before groapping my left boob as I bite my bottom lip to prevent a moan coming out. He looks up at me as he kisses down to my bra underwire and he unhooks my bra. Lance throws it aside and resumes loving on them as he makes my nipples wet and errect before kissing down to my pants. He kisses my left side to my right side just above the hem of my pants making both my wolf and I to groan wanting more as he is teasing too much. He stops and smirks before capturing my lips into a heated kiss as he slowly pulls my pants down. I of course help as we are kissing, but when he breaks our kiss to throw my pants aside he gets up making us to whimper.

"Just wait my mate I need to free your reward." Lance chuckles as his wolf shows more.

I help him unbuckle his belt and pants before pulling his lips to mine needing his touch as my heat kicks in. Lance just smirks and kisses me back before kucking his pants off to the side. He then gets back on top as we continue grinding making out heatedly before he pulls my underwear down and throws them aside. He then moves his boxers down before we start mating needily in missionary. Only once we cum once we switch to cowboy giving me a perfect view of his glistening chest all the way to his glistening v. As he catches me looking and biting my bottom lip he pulls me into a heated kiss as he goes rougher and faster. I only pull away needing air making my moans to be loud and panty while I claw his back from the pleasure. This only makes him go faster and rougher until we cum again.

"Want to mate is our wolfs my love?" Lance asks seeing my wolf as I saw his wolf too.

"Yes!"

He moves and we shift before his wolf pins mine right by our bed starting us to mate.