11

After washing up and getting dressed I headed out to find my mate. After seatching his office and the living room I looked outside and find my mom with the kids trying to get his attention. Lance was in Alpha mode until he smelt me. His eyes darted to me and just as my mom kisses him making my wolf angry. We of course hold back our growl and hold our head up high walking to them. Lance pulks away and looks at me, but I have my emotionless mask on.

"What are you doing walking without the nurse?" Lance asks.

My mom looks at me acting like she just saw me.

"I fell better and needed me time."

Lying to Lance did not feel good, but it was better than letting my wolf show and say what she wants to say.

"That is good dear." My mom says.

I just nod and try my best not to let my emotions show.

"Maybe now we can all go home and have a family day." My mom say grabbing Lance's hand.

My wold did not miss that and it angered her more.

"Actually I think I will stay here mother as I have yet to fully gain back my health."

"It is best she does stay just for safety measures until she can shift without pain. My nurses ate very well trained in this area, so I would feel better tj.g at she is cared for by them." Lance says.

"Fine." My mom says as she looks between us.

I coukd feel my wolf taking control, so I thought quickly with an excuse to leave.

"Well I better get back before they cone searching for me."

Lance nods and for a moment I thought I saw his wolf sadness before I headed back.

Just as I entered his room my wolf gains full control breaking everything as we are in our wolf form. When there is nothing besides the bed to tear up and break my energy is gone where we just curl up falling asleep.

I wake up to my mates putting me on the bed.

"I am sorry, but I did not kuss her nore want to be away from you." Lance says seeing I am awake now.

"Where is she?"

"Downstairs after finding you in here." Lance says.

"What did you tell her?"

"That it was the only room clean that had a bathroom big enough just in case you shifted. Then I told her it just became your room while you are here." Lance says holding ne close as my heat starts again.

"Did she question that?"

"Of course until we got into a fight and Mike came by. She tgen let it go as she found out mike was the one who injured you." Lance says.

I kiss his lips and he happily kissed me back until it gets heated.

"I understand, but she is downstairs." Lance says hokding my closer allowing me to feel his boner.

It only annoyed my wolf more, but I understood as I know hiw she could be if the truth is out before I take my rightful place.

"Tonight?"

Lance smiles and places a quick kiss on my lips.

"Yes." Lance says smirking shiwing his wolf.

I pull him closer and we kiss until he starts gripping my ass as we grind on each other.

"I know." Lance says pulling away as he sees our hurt.

"Fine, but tonight I have my way."

Lance smirks and nods before placing a kiss on my forehead. He then moves away and heads into the closet. From the bed I can see just how much damage my wolf did. Lance comes out with his last untorn suit.

Yup my wolf tore up most of his suits before laying on them.

"I guess tomorrow I will have to wear jeans." Lance says looking at me.

We watch him undress a bit before getting up helpjng him. My hands run down his chest to his belt starting the fire between us again. Lance allows me as his wolf takes control knowing we need him. As his belt huts the floor my hands undoes his pants giving us the chance to see just how big his boner is. I get on my knees and take his boxers off before running my hands up and down his boner. His eyes shine with love and lust before we start giving him a blowjob until we hear footsteps. It only annoys and angers our wolves having to stop their loving. Lance soon walks away inyok the bathroom just in time as someone knocks. They enter and it is Manny as he looks at me.

"Why are you on the floor still?" Manny asks.

"Just gaining back control from my wild wolf."

I kind of lied tok hkm, but it was the only option as he can tell my mom and everyyhing would change.

"Oh." Manny says.

"What did yiu need?"

"I was looking for dad as mom told me to tell him lunch is ready." Manny says.

"Well he is in the bathroom cleaning up as I got sick."

Another lie, but it is nessary.

"Sick?" Manny asks.

"Yes, I threw up as I am not used to my wolf having control."

"Oh, but she is very pretty." Manny says.

My wolf seems hapoy with that completment.

"Thank you."

"You are welcome." Manny says.

"I will tell him once he comes out."

"Okay." Manny says and leaves the room.

Lance soon walks out dressed and helps me up before we head downstairs.