"I'm doing okay ma, how are you?" I asked back watch in as she seasoned some meat.

"I'm doing good, I missed you girl seems like I haven't seen you in forever even though it's only been a few days"

Just then I heard little footsteps running into the kitchen.

It was Treasure and not far behind was Jr.

When they both saw me they ran over hugging my legs then Treasure began reaching for me to pick her up.

I picked her up kissing her cheek before I spoke.

"I missed you guys too, but I really enjoyed the time i had with Ayden as well" I said causing her to smile big at me once again.

I placed Treasure down so she'd go back to playing with Jr.

"Well I'm glad you guys got to spend some time together, I know you guys must miss each other very much" she said again

I nodded with a small smile before I spoke.

"He really misses the rest of the family as well, even though he talks to almost everyone everyday it's not the same as being able to be around everyone you know"

"Yea I know, that's my only boy I've been trying to stay strong for him but seeing him in this position really does break my heart" I gave a small nod as if to say i understand.

We talked for a bit more before I told her I'd be back. I then made my way up to Mya's room.

She was in there laid up with Kyra watching some anime, I believe the name of it was Hunter x Hunter or something of the soft.

When she saw me she smiled big before jumping up to give me a hug.

I hugged her back waving to Kyra at the same time.

"If it's another neice we'll name her Mya if it's a boy we'll name him Royal or Adonis" She said leaning back and rubbing my belly causing me to push her away.

"Girl back up, ain't no babies coming out of this cooca right now, we got other shit to do"I said making them both giggle.

I leaned against the doorframe as she crawled back into the bed taking her position next to Kyra.

"All jokes aside, how is he? Whenever we ask he always says he's good but is he really?" She asked once she was settled.

"He's doing good physically except for looking like a real caveman since he hasn't had a haircut. I think he's having a hard tome being away from everyone but you know Ayden gotta play strong for everyone else"

She nodding letting me know she understood what i mean.

"He's always so worried about our feelings and never his own. It's something I love and hate about him cause you'll never really know how he's feeling unless he actually speaks on it, he's always been that way" she said

We continued chatting it up for a bit before I went back downstairs and started helping Ms.Helena in the kitchen to finish up on dinner.

About 20 minutes before dinner was ready Neveah and her husband rolled in.

I caught her up on my weekend and vice versa she basically asked the same questions about Ayden as Ms.Helena and Mya did.

She helped me set the table then we all sat together including Mr.Charles who I found out was actually home just cooped up in his man cave.

Ms. Helena led with grace then we began eating having small conversation here and there.

After dinner I took Treasure into the guest restroom to wash her hands and give her a diaper change.

We stayed for a few more hours then it was timd to head back home.

Once we made it back to the apartment I gave her a bathe and got her dressed for bed before going to fix her a warm cup of almond milk.

I laid her down and turned on the tv for her to watch once she was situated it was my turn to have a shower.

I showered and brushed my teeth before walking back into the room to get dressed I grabbed a pair of underwear and slipped them on before slipping one of Ayden's t-shirts over my head.

I applied some deodorant but didn't bother to lotion due to laziness. 

I turned off the light in both the room and bathroom then went and laid next to Treasure.

I watched her cartoon with her for a bit and soon dozed off somewhere along the line.
————————————————————————————
Okay Hi guys so it seems your a few of you missed the last update because you all keep commenting on the chapter with the question.

I began writing the chapter before I asked the question so wattpad published it in that order. The last chapter has been posted for about a month now.

Sorry for any confusion, per usual the chapter's unedited.

-Dymond💕