I took this time to take a short nap. We'd been awake since about 4am because Ayden woke up wanting to be nasty. We went at it for a few hours taking short breaks between.

After we got through with that we ended up taking a shower together before I went and made breakfast.

About a little over an half a hour later we were pulling up to the prison grounds and pulling into the little garage.

I guess I began pouting without even realizing it because Ayden flicked my bottom lip telling me to fix my face.

We unloaded from the vehicle with everyone else and made our way to the front of the building where Ayden and I would depart.

He pulled me in for a hug pecking my lips a few times before giving me a deeper kiss.

A few seconds in and a guard was telling us to break it up.

"I love you Brat, give baby doll a kiss for me" He said placing a small kiss on my forehead before letting me go.

"I love you too baby and of course I will" I said with a small smile.

"I'll call you a little later when I know that you guys have made it home, stay safe okay"

I nodded yes replying with a simple "I will" then we went our separate ways.

He went off to get searched before he could actually enter the prison and I made my way out the door with the duffel over my shoulder and the bag of leftover groceries in my hand.

When I made it back outside Will was parked out front waiting for me, when he seen me approaching he stepped out of the car grabbing the bags before opening the door for me.

I said hey and thank you before sliding into the seat and closing the door behind myself.

I took this time to check my emails I had 2 from my school and one from the P.I.

The school emails were just test results from the week prior.

I opened the email from the P.I and it was information on Allat's new headquarters he also found 2 new salons she opened.

I took a screenshot of the Email and sent it over to Dev and Caleb and we came to the agreement that we'd get together for a meeting later on this week.

"Where to Ms. Royalty?" Will asked looking at me in the rear view mirror as we made our way off the prison grounds.

"To Ms.Helena's,thanks" I said before looking back down at my phone.

Nothing else was said for the remainder of the car ride, all was heard was the car's engine and the music playing lowly from the car's radio.

As I was going through my phone I see a message from Deja asking did I wanna go on a Nail date with her tomorrow.

I said yes even though my nails didn't really need to be redone but I know she just needs the support at the moment she's been going through a lot.

About 10 minutes later we were pulling up to Ms.Helena's. Will parked behind Frantz's car which was parked across from the house then stepped out to open my door.

I stepped out saying thank you before giving Frantz a small wave to which he responded with a nod and a small smile.

I walked across the street and up the driveway then stopped at the door to ring the doorbell a few seconds went by before it swung open revealing Ms. Helena with this big bright smile on her face.

"He baby how are you?" she asked, pulling me into a warm hug before stepping aside so I'd be able to enter.

We walked into the kitchen and I took a seat at the island before answering her.