Because in terms of family status, servants like Xiang Zuo who hold a certain amount of real power are valued more than them.

Therefore, we can only make friends but not offend.

However, they did not expect that the shopkeeper of this shabby elixir shop actually knew Xiang Zuo and had a close friendship with him. They even mentioned the old doctor Wu from Xiang Mansion just now. Suddenly, the faces of several Xiong family disciples who knew Xiang Zuo's details looked as good-looking as if they had opened a palette. However, the young man with a pointed chin who was leading him was much calmer and could calmly step forward to greet him.

"Huh?" Xiang Zuo put on his face as if he had just seen them, and said in surprise: "Aren't you from the Xiong Mansion? I remember that the Xiong Mansion also has its own elixir shop, why are you thinking about it today? Are you here?" The other person's face was green and red after what he said, and his mouth was slightly open for a long time, but he couldn't find an excuse.

However, Su Ziyi got a little annoyed when he saw this group of people. He turned to the young man and asked calmly: "I have already said everything I can tell you. Do you have anything else?" His words were

already The clear eviction order was issued. Although it was a bit rude, in the eyes of the group of young people with sharp chins, it was a good opportunity to go down the stairs. He hurriedly said to Su Ziyi: "No, senior, there are too many interruptions today. I'm really sorry." Then, without saying anything, he led the people and left immediately.

After they left, Xiang Zuo and Su Ziyi couldn't help but smile.

"These bear families..." Speaking of this, there was a faint disdain in Xiang Zuo's eyes, but he didn't say it out in the end. Instead, he put away the emotion on his face and turned around to follow Su Ziyi inside. Su Ziyi went to the kitchen at the back to heat up a pot of tea, brought it into the shop, and then sat with Xiang Zuo while drinking tea and chatting.

When Su Ziyi went to the back to make tea, he glanced carefully at the wooden shelf where the elixirs were placed. When he saw the wooden nameplates, he was as surprised as the young man with a pointed chin before. . He knew that Su Ziyi was quite talented in alchemy, but he didn't expect that the other party's talent was so terrifying. In just a short time, he was able to refine even the third-grade peak elixir.

But when I turned around and thought about which one Su Ziyi was his disciple, these things didn't seem so surprising.

When Su Ziyi opened the door and came in, a light smile appeared on his face: "It seems that during the time you left Luoshan Village, Brother Su, your attainments in alchemy have become deeper and deeper." Su Ziyi followed. He glanced at it, then withdrew his gaze, and said with a casual smile: "I don't have much to do on weekdays, so I just treat alchemy as a way to kill time." Naturally, such humble words cannot be taken seriously

. But Xiang Zuo had no intention of getting entangled in this issue, and said: "Brother Su, the elixirs you refine are always very good. Since we are destined to meet again in Qixia Town this time, the previous business can continue." These are not polite words, but Su Ziyi's elixir is indeed good, and for them, it is a great blessing to be able to solve problems with money.

While thinking this, he was secretly glad that Su Ziyi's store had not been discovered by other aristocratic families yet.

However, when he thought about it, the Xiong family that had just left appeared in his mind again.

Looks like he needs to hurry up.

Su Ziyi had no reason to push out Xiang Zuo's proposal. He was originally obsessed with cultivation and alchemy, but he was also very lazy when it came to running a store. Therefore, resuming business with Xiang Fu really saved him a lot of trouble, so he did not put up any airs in front of Xiang Zuo, and finalized the deal with Xiang Zuo based on his pricing, and was still there with Xiang Zuo. Got a discount from Xiangfu Herb Shop.