Chapter Fifteen

TW: talk of abuse and eating disorders.

Please comment and vote this is a safe place. I did not proof read so sorry for any grammatical mistakes.

Oliver felt Massimo's heavy hand on his back as he carried him inside, he could tell things were different now. His vision wasn't as bad before and he can smell way better than before, and it can really focus he can smell a musky bourbon scent coming from Mass. He laid his head on his shoulder and squeezed his eyes shut, did they all hate him now?

He was gone for over two months, a lot of things could have changed.

What is Jess going to do to him? Was the only thought in his head.

Massimo placed Oliver into the wheelchair right before they went into his house, tugging Oliver's bunny stuffy  out of his jacket and putting it in his lap. The soft fur calmed Oliver down a bit, anchoring him as he smelt food. He hasn't eaten anything solid in two and a half months, and he can smell the pasta and garlic.

They went into the dining room and saw everyone sitting at the table except Andrew who was extremely busy, they all stared at him with wide eyes.

Oliver first noticed Jess as she sat beside Emilio and Damon, they stopped laughing and joking around and you can hear Jess scoff.

"Welcome back Oliver." Ezekiel said just as the maids came in with the food.

"Hello Ezekiel, thank you." Oliver signed, lowering his head in embarrassment now that all the attention was on him biting his lip and looking threw thick eyelashes.

Massimo pushed Oliver's wheelchair back into place beside him right by the table and sat right beside him, both of them receiving plates.

The conversation starts up again, Damon, Ezekiel, and Vincent talking about how Rhys Black is coming back to their high school.

"Eat Oliver, otherwise I will have to feed you myself. Do you want that?" Massimo said, running his hand threw his hair and leaning back into the chair as he takes the napkin off his thighs and wiping his mouth.

"Not hungry." Oliver said picking at his fingers.

Massimo grabs his hands and puts them away from each other with an angry look on his face.

"Do as I say now." Massimo said, dominance leaking from his voice. All the boys in the room visibly tensed while Jess smiled.

Oliver's whole body tensed and he whimpered quietly, hands slowly shaking while reaching for the fork. He closed his thighs tight, bladder tightening. Now that he thinks about it he really needs to go washroom.

He drops his hands again to his thighs and put his hands in between his legs and clenched his thighs again.

All that was heard was forks hitting the plates and chewing, Oliver bit his lip and looked sideways to Massimo and saw as he ate.

Massimo felt eyes on him so he looked to Oliver and saw his hands in between clenched thighs and watering eyes and lip between his teeth.

"Do you need to go washroom Oliver?" Massimo said, one eyebrow raising as he looked at him.

Oliver shook his head slowly, suddenly embarrassed.

Massimo stood up, chair scraping against the floors. Everyone was now looking at them, including Jessie's hard glare.

Massimo put his arms around Oliver's torso and lifted him out of his wheelchair, Oliver's arms wrapping around his neck. Oliver whined when his bladder pressed against Massimo's front, but scared so he just stayed still and didn't complain.