Chapter Eleven

TW: panic attacks and graphic abuse

Please comment and vote, this is a safe place.

Oliver stared wide eyed at Antonio, he was smirking.

Oliver didn't remember anything after that point, he laid motionless on the cold hard bed as Antonio checked him over, told Alexander nothing was wrong and I was good to go.

Emilio said nothing about the incident, Oliver haven't seen him since the passed out.

Time flew but Oliver just sat on the couch and started at nothing in particular, mind spaced and distorted. He didn't even hear Jess sit beside him, or when she sent insults his way.

"Are you even listening to me brat, I told you multiple times. We have already been here for two days and you almost broke all of the rules, I think it's time to teach you a important lesson. Get up to my room and I will meet you there when I'm done getting some things."
Jess said, it was so quiet these past two days that Oliver began to forget his place. He knew he deserved the punishment so he quietly walked to Jessie's room, not saying hi back to Ezekiel who he passed in the hallway.

He walked into Jessie's room, kneeling on the floor and waiting.

A couple minutes later Jess walked in with a kettle, Oliver whimpered and backed away a tiny bit. The scar on his chest stinging where Adam branded the word 'bitch', him instinctively rubbing it.

"Well dear brother, this will only last awhile." She said, each step making Oliver's breath come quicker.

She stood right above Oliver, with the kettle above him. When she tipped it over Oliver shut his eyes tightly and put his arms in front of him.

Flashback

Oliver was seven years old, the age where his mother still dotted on him while Adam wasn't watching. Stacey was scared of Adam, of what he can do to her.

She was cooking soup, while Oliver coloured at her feet. Adam was at work and wouldn't be home for while, it was quiet. Stacy was stressing, her mind telling her things she didn't want to hear.

Breaking the silence she said.

"You look like him."

Oliver looked up to his mom confusingly, tilting his head to the side.

"You look like him." She said more angrily, her tone scaring Oliver.

Oliver crawled closer to Stacey, tugging on her pant leg.

Stacey screamed loudly and pushed the soup bowl onto Oliver.

End of flashback

Oliver's little screams echoed in the sound proof rooms, the boiling liquid soaked his shirt and turned his pale skin a ugly red.

"I had no other choice, this had to happen or else you will never learn Oliver."

Oliver was now fully laying on the floor, body completely soaked and shaking with pain. He was breathing heavily and his skin was on fire, he checked his hands and they were dark red, he didn't think it would scar though.

Jess just stared at him, with a evil glint in her eyes.

"You will never be me, I am the only girl in this house and they will love and cherish me. You will never mean anything to anyone." Jess said walking to her desk that was filled with makeup, her happily applying lipgloss.

"What are you doing? Get away!" She screamed.

Oliver whimpered and cried, trying to stand up but falling right back down. He crawled to her door, wincing with every movement. His body felt heavy and his vision was blurry, the only thing he could hear was his frantic heart beat and Jessie's loud laughter.