Explaining

Hello readers! Thank you for reading The Unwanted Twin! I appreciate it a lot, I have been busy with school and club activities, and work so sorry I will try to be posting more than once a week!

I just wanted to make a designated chapter to explain my lore about my book, it's going to be way different than other supernatural stories and novels!
It was a big plot twist right? I was so excited to write this chapter and do the big reveal, the story is going to get so interesting these next chapters.

Ask any questions, this is a safe place here, I am open to suggestions and ideas my readers want for the book.

Also I wanted to mention every single attribute to my characters and their characteristics such as their gender and sub gender ex alpha, omega, beta, vampire and every quality and detail about it even though it won't be mentioned later into the book will still be included. It might sound weird right now but is will make sense soon!

Now let's do some explaining!

CREED AND SWAN BACKSTORY:

It is set in modern time in Rome Italy, there are five Creed brothers which include Alexander, Ezekiel, Damon and Emilio who are twins, and Vincent, going from oldest to youngest. Andrew Creed is the father and was married to Stacey Swan before she abducted Jessie and Oliver Swan and marrying Adam Swan.

Adam, Stacey, and Jessie have been physically, emotionally, mentally, and sexually abusing Oliver ever since he was four years old. The reason for the abuse because Oliver was born queer and premature, Stacey thought she was getting two girls until Oliver was born. Adam is a naturally angry man, addicted to gambling, drugs and alcohol.

The Creed family are descendent from wolves, the ancient Creed wolf pack goes back many years of strong warriors. They are also heavily involved into the mafia, Alexander being the Capo of the Italian mafia and Andrew being the Don.

All of Andrew's kids are pure blood vampires excluding Jessie since she basically cut any ties with them. Oliver is a special case, he has been neglected and abused his whole life making his second gender dormant.

LORE:
OMEGAVERSE/ SUPERNATURAL WERES AND VAMPS:

The omegaverse is an alternative universe following the hierarchy of wolves. That is to say, the alpha, beta, and omega. This system is what gets the name from "omegaverse" as well as the short term A/B/O, there is also other types called the delta, gamma, and sigma.

   Alphas

Alpha's are the highest rank/type in omegaverse. They are protective and possessive of what's theirs and can be highly aggressive. Alphas have many things that differentiate them from other types, ranging from physical characteristics,physiological attributes, and physiology. Among one of the common traits is the knot at the base of the of an alphas member. The knot is a bundle of muscles that expand when an alpha is close to climaxing. They are highly aggressive, prone to attack and extremely violent. Women alphas cannot get pregnant, or male alphas.  Alphas go through runts every two months, runts are where they become very aggressive and seek out a omega to breed. Their scent becomes more intense and aggressive that can make other alphas, beta, or omegas drop down to their knees and submit. They become feral, losing their human side and letting their primal side take over. It usually lasts a week, it depends on the alpha.

Betas

Betas are the "normal" types, they are not highly aggressive or as submissive, they are your run of the mill people, but with some exceptions. One is that they have a really weak scent, but it is still noticeably there, they cannot reproduce with alphas but can with omegas, their scent is calming.