Forbidden love part- 22

Third person pov~

Just as y/n said, three years had passed. She came. But at what cost? Three years were enough for both of them to forget each other. Not completely though. These three years had been stressful for both Jungkook and y/n.

The start of the first year was very uncomfortable for y/n. Getting adapted to the biggest University of Seoul was not something very easy. To spend a whole of 3 years in a place full of rudeness and hatred was something y/n dreaded. But still she made to the second year. A year close to meeting Jungkook. She hadn't really forgotten him now, but the time to think of him was really limited.

Second year is the year all her problems started. Studies got harder and stress just built up like a sky scraper. No time to think of him now. Only thing that's happy for her is the debut of Jin in the Kpop industry. She had already idolized him. Slowly the memories of her and Jungkook became faint. And she stepped into the third year.

Third year was not that bad for her, for now she had found friends. But still none of them could beat the vibes which Nayeon and Soobin gave. This year is where job hunting started. Y/n had plans. To move to Busan. Alone. Couldn't happen when your parents are clingy or say overly overprotective.
Third year ended. She finally graduated. So did Jungkook. Looking towards Jungkook's side of those three years, we couldn't expect it to be any different than y/n's . Same old things. Taking care of business. Attending uni. But taking of two different things were definitely a headache. Business was cause of force. He still attended uni cause he knew he could get the life he wanted after it.

Back to y/n's. After graduation her plans of moving to Busan started. Pack up and everything were done when her parents insisted on being with her till her marriage. Suga stayed behind. Completing his years of University.  Y/n couldn't say no. She brought her parents with her to Busan. Got a job in the biggest company of Busan and following, a promotion for her excellent work.

Present day...

(Jungkook's pov)

Dad had retired and I was taking care of the business. Today was yet another normal busy day. But I had a surprise. I have a new P.A. today. And I didn't really know who they are. I go to the office and the usual greeting begins. I get seated and the old P.A. walks in.

"Today's schedule." He lays out a file and i go through it.

"I'll be leaving soon and ms. Min will take charge. I'll inform once she gets here. " Mr. Kim says and leaves the cabin.

I go through these files and the ones I had planned to sign today. I had to leave for a meeting a 12 and I hope to see the new P.A. before that. I wait and there's a small knock in the door.

"Come in. " I yell and Mr. Kim comes in. "Tell me..."

I continue to look at the files. Mr. Kim starts. "The girl's here. She'll soon take charge. Im here to say goodbye." He smiles. I stand up and shake his hands. "nice working with you Mr. Kim. I hope you have good life ahead.
I say with a smile. "nice working with you and your dad Mr. Jeon. I hope to see you around." With that he leaves. I sit back in the chair.

(Y/n pov...)
Before all of this happened...

I exit the house and take a cab to Jeon enterprises. My office. I get out the cab and walk inside. My colleagues greet me and I go to Mr. Kim's cabin as instructed before. He greets me with a warm smile and tells me to wait a while. I looked around the soon-to-be-mine cabin. Excitement rushed through me and my thoughts were interrupted by the door. Mr. Kim walked inside and let me know that I was clear to take charge.

Now...
He led me to the CEO'S cabin and my heart raced as we got closer. He smiled at me and knocked on the door. After we heard the permit words, we entered. My eyes widened and my body went on autopilot as I continued to stare at the figure in front. It doing the very same. Mr. Kim opened his mouth to speak up but was stopped by the person and he came a step forward, our arms wrapping around each other almost synchronised like scripted. Mr. Kim left us alone.

I relived every moment through memories that flashed before my eyes. The tears that welled up my eyes had started to pour down wetting his perfect black coat. We parted. He held my arms and looked at me with so much passion. He leaned in and gave me a peck. It felt unreal. The lovely vibes were cut off when his phone buzzed. He took it out from his pocket and kept it to his ears.

"Hey mum....yeahh...today? Ok then...I'll see. But I don't know why marriage so early...I still haven't got my dream achieved yet... Okay fine I'll come... Sure..." Marriage? Who's?! Is it his?!? But with who? When? How? WHAT?? my mind screamed as I felt my heart slip out of my chest and fall on to the ground. I was lifeless. Did he really think I'll not come and agreed to marry someone else??... Thoughts flooded my mind and I felt myself loosing balance. I caught a chair nearby and steadied myself.

Just then my phone rang too. I was told by my mom to come home sooner. But why? We both went out at the same time. But I had a high level of adrenaline rushing through me and I was prone to panic attack at any time. He left to his home and me to mine.

Just as I entered my mom handed me a bag which had a dress in it and asked me to change quickly. After doing so, we drove off. Suga had come too... But what in the world is happening? I know not. I still stayed silent. We stopped at this very huge mansion and two of the servants waited in front. We got out and they greeted us and took us inside.

Inside looked almost like heaven. It was majestic, something words couldn't express. I wandered through the halls looking at its shine. We were soon met with the living room which was almost as big as our two homes connected. But why are we here in the first place? We sat down and were greeted by Mr. And Mrs. Jeon. Somewhere heard of them. We talked, not including myself. Just then everyone looked back, I too. And again a shock through my spine. I got up. Surprised.

Jungkook? I stood there in shock.

"Yes hun. We planned on getting you both married." My mom started.

"Yeah...we knew how much you loved him and we thought it will be better if you both were together for life. " My dad continued.

"And also Jungkook told about how much of a good person you are." Mr. Jeon lead the sentence forward.

"So the best decision, taking you both into consideration I getting you both married." Mrs. Jeon concluded.

Tears pricked my eyes and I cried my heart to my parents. We both ended formalities and we both were getting married soon. A big grin was constantly hanging itself on Jungkook's face and I was blushing throughout. Nothing could make me more happier than having Jungkook with me for life.

My mom handed me a box and Jungkook was did the same. We opened it and it had rings. He put it on my finger and I put it in his. We were officially engaged now. Marriage was 2 months away and I couldn't wait to change is title from fiance to husband.

____________________________________

I told you get ready for the next part. Were you? I hope you got tears in your eyes, cause I got panic.

I love you guys!
Take care.

With love.
Mochii