Forbidden Love part- 14

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Hey readers, welcome to part 14 of Forbidden Love I hope you will enjoy this part. Thank you all for reading till here. I appreciate it so much! ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ.

Author pov

(Y/n)

You and Suga came down with your backpacks and sat on the table for breakfast. You dad was sitting on the sofa reading a newspaper as he always does. You saw that most of the boxes were opened and arranged. You both finished your breakfast and your dad offered you ride to school. You both nodded in excitement and got up. You all went down and your dad started the car. You both sat on it and drove off to school. In some moments you all arrived at the school gate, just by seeing the gate you were sure that it was a huge school. You both got down and entered, you saw students getting their uniforms checked, the teacher checking the uniforms called you both.

"Show me your nails!"

You showed them looking at it and that teacher. She gave a strict look and examined every single detail and looked for any flaws. Your heart started beating fast as you didn't want punishment on the first day itself. She nodded and you smiled awkwardly. You sighed and waited for Yoongi whilst waving to your dad. He waved back and drove off to home

Yoongi joined you and you both walked to your classrooms. Yoongi found his classroom and he went inside, while you struggled to find yours. You looked up at the class name boards and bumped into someone.

"Yo dude watch your steps!! Nearly poured steaming coffee on you!!" He said lifting up his arms.

"Sorry...sorry..." you said bowing to him.

"Girls... " He walks away sipping his coffee and you look at him in confusion.

"What does he mean by girls... Are always sorry? What does he think of me? I better show him who I am." Thoughts circled around your head as you walked through the hallways.

You always didn't like crowds, but now you had to face one. At the end of the hallway as it made a turn left, there was a huge crowd. Students chatted along as they went to their classes and to corners of the school. As you entered the crowd continuously looking at the ground, you tripped over. "God was I supposed to be embarrassed just on the first day". You thought, squinting your eyes as you sat up, your eyes circled through each corner of the hallway, taking a note of every pair of eye that watched you. Your ears filled with the chorus of girls and boys laughing and giggling like a circus show took place here.

As  your eyes hovered through everyone, it met with a hand that was offered to you signalling you to grab it and get up. You looked up, a pair of chocolate brown eyes staring at you with a smile on the boy's face, his curly, dusty brown bangs fell over his forehead and he slowly leaned over to  grab your hand and help you get up. You stood still and smoothened your skirt.

"Are you okay?" He hesitantly put his hand over your shoulder.

"Yes I'm okay... Thanks for the help" you said looking into the boy's eyes.

He gave a soft smile and helped you walk through the crowd. He asked for your classroom and helped you find it. As you both came across your classroom, you met your teacher. He bowed to the teacher and asked you to repeat the action.

"Are....you... Min Y/n?" He asked you.

"Yes...sir that's me." You said nodding.

"Okay...from now on this is your classroom. Mr. Choi, you can go to your class." He signalled to the boy behind as he left with a wave to me. You quickly bowed down to him and entered the classroom.

"Good morning class. How are you all today?" He asked the class as it yelled a greeting to the teacher.

"Okay! Sit down everyone. I would like to introduce someone new here." He signalled you to come in.

You entered the class as everyone followed your gesture with their eyes. You introduced yourself to the students as the teacher directed you to sit down in the empty seat. You went over to sit there, and a hand banging your bench interrupted you and made you jump back as you saw a girl, smirking. She raised her eyebrows and said-

"Go sit somewhere else this place is reserved!"

"But I have no where to sit..." You argued back.

"Does it look like my problem?" She said smirking.

"Soyeon! What's your problem? Let her sit there!" The teacher shouted at the girl as you set your backpack on the ground. You sat and looked around nervously as everyone stared at you both. You put your hair in front and leaned towards the desk to hide yourself.

"How am I gonna survive this year?"

(Jungkook)

After Jungkook got permission from his father, he grabbed his backpack and ran from the front door, feeling like he was absolutely free now. As he got onto the streets of his neighbourhood, he jumped and skipped around hopping like a bunny. He kept smiling to himself and walked quickly as possible to get to school.

As he arrived at school he saw Nayeon standing at the school gate, kicking a stone with her legs, she looked nervous and looked around like she was waiting for someone, as she saw Jungkook, she smiled a little and waved. Jungkook goes near her.

"Hey,..I thought you won't come too..." She said looking down, as her eyes got wet with tears forming in her eyes.

"I was lucky to come today...but hey, don't cry..." He said pulling her into a hug.

"Thanks for being here Jk!" She said as she broke away from the hug.

They both went inside their school and to their classrooms.

At lunch (y/n)

The bell rang and everyone ran out the doorway leaving the teacher surprised. You also got out and made your way to the cafeteria. As you went through the corridors, your eyes looked for the same chocolate brown eyes, that helped you. You looked at everyone looking for the boy. Unable to find him you went to the cafeteria.

As you entered, your eyes hovered around the area full of boys and girls chatting about getting their food. As the crowd near the food counter moved away. Your eyes met with the same curly haired boy, who wore an apron and served food. You wondered whether the students were made to work in the cafeteria and decided to go ask him

As you came further close, he noticed you and a wide smile filled his face and waved to you. You returned the gesture, went close and leaned in the counter to talk to him. He stared at your eyes as you started to talk.

"Hey!....I'm Y/n!... And thanks for helping me out!" You said with a smile.

"Hey! Yeah I know. By the way I'm Soobin! You don't need to thank me." He said lifting up the burden from you.

"Okay!...and also do students need to work in the cafeteria?"

"Oh! No! You don't... The lunch lady was sick so I took her job!" He said chuckling.

"Oh! That's so sweet of you!"

"If you're born a human you need to help people! It's not much. Something I can do!" He said offering me the food piece he held in the tongs.

"I don't have a plate.."

"Just try it" he dropped it in you hands and you took a bite from it.

"Wow! It tasted... amazing. First time cafeteria food tastes good!" You giggled.

"Okay! Go grab a plate... Let's eat together!" He said removing his apron. You smiled and took a plate and placed the food on it, and Soobin did the same. You both found a good place and sat down.

____________________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed part 14 of Forbidden Love. Thank you all for reading this. I love you all so much. Thank you for everything!

Mochii💜