Forbidden Love part- 12

Hey cutiess, welcome back to part 12 of Forbidden Love. I hope you will love this part like the previous ones. Read it and enjoy! 🌹

Y/n pov

I read the letter again.

So, now as you have seen the gift, here's the actual one. Y/n-ah! I love you so much since the day we met, but I couldn't confess it to you because of many reasons. But now as we're together I just want you to know that, I love you more than anything, you're the moon to my empty sky, the sun to my dark day, a soul to my once lifeless body, and I love you more than everything I like. You're the one who made me believe in love. Though we had that small fight, we're still together now, and I hope you won't forget me when you move to Seoul and i promise to never forget you. May you have a bright life ahead of you. Don't worry, you'll find as many friends as you have here now. I love you so much y/n, and good luck for your life in Seoul.

Yours lovingly
Jungkook.

I pressed the paper firmly on my chest and let out streams of tears. How can someone be so kind and loving?. I cried myself to sleep.

The next day

"Y/n, Yoongi wake up!" Was the first thing I heard. I opened my eyes and sat up rubbing it. Yoongi did the same too.

"Come on get ready we're leaving!".

"This early??" We both shouted.

"Yes we have to catch the flight" mom yelled back.

We both got off the bed and got ready. I decided to wear the sweatshirt that Jungkook gave me and slid on a pair of light blue jeans, it looked good. Yoongi also got ready and we went down to have breakfast.

I had my breakfast and went upstairs and started to pack things for the journey in my backpack.

We were to leave at 12: 30 p.m and all my friends came to pay me a last visit, but Jungkook. I thought he wouldn't come and turned myself to the car.

"Y/N! WAIT!!!"

I heard a yell. I turned behind, Jungkook was running wildly. I ran to him and fell into a hug.

"B-bye i- I'm l-leaving. I-i'll never f-forget you!!" I cried into his shoulder.

"I-i'll never f-forget you t-too" he said and kissed my forehead.

"Keep this with you forever..." He said handing me a gift. I removed the wrapper and saw it was a photo frame of us together.

I wrapped my arms around him and cried more. My dad and mom patted on my shoulder and told me it was time to leave. I sat on the car and waved Jungkook a goodbye. He waved back and we drove off.

Jungkook pov

It was hard seeing y/n leave alone. I hoped to see her soon and I went back to my home. I looked at my phone every hour to see if she called me but everytime I picked it up the notification bar was empty. I was devastated. I lied facing down on my pillow staring onto my blank screen deciding whether I should call her. What if she's busy. The only thought that circled my mind when I tried calling her. I waited long and I slept for a few hours.

My hand vibrated giving me goosebumps, I struggled to open my eyes and I sat up and answered it. I'm here in Seoul. Her sweet voice echoed in my ears.

"Glad you're okay". I said smiling into the phone.

"Yes I am, and how are you?"

"I'm good..I slept..hehe"

"Hehe no problem you'll need it! Well I just entered my apartment so I'll call you later! Okay?"

"Okay sure take your time!"

And she cut the call. I felt alive after hearing her calming voice. I got up and went downstairs to grab a drink. I picked my favourite banana milk and went up but I was stopped by my mom.

"Heard someone from you're school is moving to Seoul? "

"Yes it's y/n"

"Oh okay. You seem a little sad... Who is she?"

"She's.....just a....friend"

"Just a friend is the only thing everyone would say!"

"Yes she is only my friend!"

"If I find out there's something between you two....."

"There's nothing, leave me alone!"

I went up the stairs and took my phone in my hand and sipping the banana milk, I adored the pic of y/n which she sent a few minutes ago. I saved it to my gallery and applied it as my lockscreen wallpaper, hoping it wasn't too far to go.

I looked up at the clock and saw it was 6 o' clock.

"Gosh how long did I sleep for?"

I wondered. I took out my laptop and started to work the evening out. And also to keep my mind off from y/n for a few hours. I was about half done when y/n Face Timed me. I jumped up panicking as I looked like a chicken.

I brushed my hair backwards with my hand and smoothed out my t-shirt and I answered it giving out an awkward smile.

Y/n pov

I giggled while waiting for him to pick up. I knew what he was doing! He should be definitely panicking. I looked up at the screen and saw him giving a smile. I smiled back sending him the warmth he always gave me when I was around him.

We sat like that for moments each not knowing what to say. I started with a 'hi'

"Hi!"

"Hey!"

"Umm.....if you want I'll show you around the house? "

"Sure"

It was quite awkward talking to him on FaceTime but I enjoyed this too. I showed him all the places at my house and some stupidity of Suga, and he took the phone from me and they both chatted for a good long while, whilst I sat and adored him from behind Yoongi.

I took the phone from him and went to my bedroom. We talked and talked until midnight and slept with the phone turned on. I woke in the middle of the night to see my phone at 2% and Jungkook sleeping like a baby. I smiled and kissed the screen and said good night and cut the call.

____________________________________

And that was it for Forbidden Love part 12! I hope you enjoyed this as much as the others! Thank you so much for reading this part! 💜

Love y'all!

Thank you,
Mochii💜