Forbidden Love part-7

Hey readers welcome to part 7 of Forbidden Love.
Please vote and comment your suggestions!
Thank you,
Mochii

At morning

(Jungkook's house)

Mrs. Jeon: (entering JK's room) Jungkook? Are you awake?

Jungkook: yes,..

Mrs. Jeon: Jungkook, you're not going to school today, you'll be going with your dad to his office.. okay?

Jungkook: but why?

Mrs. Jeon: he'll tell you. Now go get ready your father is waiting...

Jungkook: mom.. I told you I don't wanna interfere in these buisness stuffs! Leave me alone!

Mrs. Jeon: I didn't decide this your dad told me himself...

Jungkook: huh?

Mrs. Jeon: did I STUTTER?? now go and get READY!

Jungkook: ok calm down!!

(Mrs. Jeon leaves the room)

(Jungkook pov-)

I got out of bed and went to my bathroom, I heard my phone beep. I took it from my bed and checked it , it was Aika. I threw the phone on the bed and went to get ready. 

End of pov-

Downstairs

Jungkook: eoppa you wanted me to come with you?

Mr. Jeon: yes, I have a meeting and I would like to introduce you as the future CEO.

Jungkook: but eoppa? You know I don't like this right?

Mr. Jeon: yes, but apparently we don't have a capable person to do this and no one is trustworthy these days. Just for a couple of months...please do it for our business..

Jungkook: eoppa but what about school?

Mr. Jeon: don't worry son I'll get you a tutor...and you'll be homeschooling for sometime....

Jungkook: ARE YOU FUCKING SURE ABOUT THIS????... HOMESCHOOLING SERIOUSLY?

Mr. Jeon: watch your mouth young man!

Jungkook: sorry eoppa..... But I don't want to do homeschooling!

Mr. Jeon: ok we'll see about that later now lets go..

Jungkook: ok....

At school

Y/n: why are you coming with me Suga?

Suga: my class starts late today...that's why

Y/n: ok...but I have to get to class...

Suga: ok go I didn't stop you!

Y/n: ok then bye....

Suga: I'll just stand here and check for Jungkook....

Y/n: but why?

Suga: I wanna punch him in the face...! How dare he raise his voice at you!

Y/n: Yoongi-ah! I didn't know you cared about me....this much..

Suga: whatever go to class!...

Y/n: ok bye my brotherrr!

(Suga keeps waiting for Jungkook but he doesn't seem to arrive. He sets aside his idea of punching him and goes back to his classroom)

At Jeon enterprises

A/n pov-

Jungkook gets out of the car and thousands of employees bow to him. His father grabs his hand and walks in saying a good morning to everyone. Everyone inside the building bows to them as Mr. Jeon walks towards his office with Jungkook. All the young ladies admired the beauty of Jungkook whilst he gave them a really cold and dangerous stare. As he walked forward he could hear whispers of everyone behind him. It was his first time going to his father's office.

End of pov-

Mr. Jeon: is everything ready for the meeting?

Mr. Kim: yes, sir. The clients are all ready with their presentations and are waiting for you only, sir.

Mr. Jeon: ok...let's go. Jungkook come with me..

Mr. Kim: I didn't know you're bringing your son with you sir, by the way nice to meet Jungkook!... (Shakes hands)

(They all leave for the meeting room and Jungkook follows them frustrated)

A/n pov-
Mr. Jeon enters the room and everyone gets up and bows at them. Mr. Jeon sits on his chair and Jungkook stands beside him. Everyone sits down and the conference begins.
End of pov-

Mr. Jeon: start!.

(Someone starts with their speeches and presentation)

End of meeting

Mr. Jeon: And today I would like to introduce my son as the next CEO and he would taking charge from tomorrow.

(Everyone cheers and congratulates Jungkook)

At school when Jk was in office

Y/n: what happened to Jungkook why hasn't he come yet??

Nayeon: what...Jungkook isn't here? I barely even noticed..

Y/n: you'll feel it when you fall for someone...

Nayeon: whatever copy the notes....

Y/n: (imitates her)

After school..

Y/m: y/n!! Did you know ???

Y/n: what mom?

Y/m: Mr. Jeon just announced his son as the next CEO and he's so handsome...you should get him as you man and I'll be on cloud nine...

Y/n: what??? Isn't his son's name Jungkook?

Y/m: I don't actually know his name but I just saw him in the news....

Y/n: I'll need to congratulate him.....

Y/m: but he's the CEO'S son how are you gonna contact him?

Y/n: mom...he is my classmate and I've told you about this!

(Suga enter the room)

Suga: what are you doing on my side of the bed??? Don't make it dirty get up!!

Y/m: Suga!..

Suga: eomma you're here? Eoppa is calling you...

Y/m: oh I didn't hear him I'll go..

Suga: what were you both talking abt?

Y/n: oh that- Jungkook got promoted as the next CEO and mom's really happy about that...

Suga: oh! Great you gonna congratulate him or not?

Y/n: I don't even know if he would pick up or..respond to my texts..

Suga: just call him...wait I'll call from my side he will pick up..

Y/n: you sure? Ok then

(Suga picks up his phone and dials Jungkook he picks up and says...)

____________________________________

Thank you guys for reading this part I hope you liked it stay tuned for next part

Luv ya!

Thank you
Mochii 💜