Forbidden Love part- 16

Hi readers!! Welcome back to part 16 of Forbidden Love

Hi readers!! Welcome back to part 16 of Forbidden Love. Hope you will enjoy this part! Love y'all! <3

(Author pov)

It had been six months since y/n came to Seoul. It's (your birth month and a week before your birthday). But it was still school day, as y/n forgot to set her alarm she woke up in a hurry at around 8.55 when her school starts at 9.15 . She flung the blanket above her head and ran straight to the bathroom, she quickly got changed into her uniform, very shabily dressed, and ran out of the room grabbing her phone and her backpack, she yelled goodbye to her parents and barged out through the door only to be met with a heavy downpour. Instead of heading back home she sprinted towards her school with her backpack over her head. She reached the school gate which was closed and wondered if she could get in.

"What are you doing here?" A hoarse male voice whispered. Making y/n turn to face the voice. She met with a pair of Chocolate brown eyes, and immediately recognised it.
"What are YOU doing here?" She replied emphasizing the word 'you' as she pointed towards the boy.

"Wanted to grab some veg. Saw you here." The voice said followed by a muffled chuckle.

"Why aren't you in school then?" She asked in enthusiasm, getting on her toes.

He poked her forehead setting her back on the ground, as he smiled and replied back.

"Silly, it's a holiday!" He laughed at her silliness. He kept giggling and y/n's face grew redder because of embarrassment and anger, she started playfully hitting on the boy as he put down his umbrella to stop her, but they both ended up drenched and laughter surrounded them as they both came to a stop.

"Why didn't you tell me before?"

"Yesterday night they notified us with the message that today will be a holiday due to rains" he said while looking through his phone. Once he found the message he showed the phone to y/n.

"Oh! My phone was switched off so I couldn't read any messages" she said scratching the back of her neck, awkwardly.
"Let me get you home? Shall I?" He asked, offering her his hand to hold on to. Y/n nodded and clenched his hand making him smile.

"Thanks for your help, Soobin" she said while she looked at his dreamy eyes. He for once, leaned in and brushed off the hair from y/n's forehead, making her flinch as the cold fingertips embraced her lightly.

He blushed as he leaned back and swiftly turned to face the front. They both walked calmly and Soobin clenched her hand tightly so that he could get a hold of her if she slipped because of the slippery roads. And then the same happened, as y/n turned around to say something to Soobin, she slipped. Soobin, panicked, leaned behind to grab her. In a moment y/n was found with her waist tightly gripped by soobin's hand as they both stared at each other. Soobin's face turned red and he set y/n on the ground on her own balance.

"Sorry" he whispered.

"It's....okay..." she whispered back

After that they both walked, leaving a little distance between them. Both embarrassed by that, walked with an awkward silence.
The rain was already coming to a stop as they both reached y/n's home. They both turned to face each other.

"Thank you...Soobin, for walking me home and do not worry about that it's okay..." She assured as she turned around and vanished through the door. Soobin's hand was still in the air as he had lifted it up to wave at her.

(Jungkook pov)

I closed my laptop, a sigh leaving my lips as I looked at the calendar that hung besides my workspace. I smiled and got up, sliding a jacket around my arms, as Busan got chilly due to rains. I went down and grabbed the keys to my car. I drove to the nearest jewellery shop and went in, brushing off all the eyes that were laid on me. I went to the diamond section and began looking at all the collections, I had the desire to buy them all, but it won't fit
y/n's neck. I chuckled by myself.

"Welcome sir, sorry to keep you waiting. What type of jewellery would you like to see?" A worker came along and spat out the words as I tried to process what she just said.

"Umm...would a necklace be good for a birthday gift?" I asked as her traced my fingers through a piece of jewellery that had been kept on display.

"Absolutely sir, how would these be? These are the latest collections and every women loves them. Short on stock sir, buy soon!" She chuckled and displayed a few of those necklaces that were kept inside the glass door. I picked up a beautiful necklace with a butterfly pendant which was surrounded by sparkling diamonds. I took a close notice of it. I started to imagine how y/n would look wearing it and smiled.

"Sir...should I pack it?" She asked.

"Uhh...yeah sure..." I gave it to her.

She packed it in a beautiful box sparkling with glitter as light rays fell on it. She put the tiny box into a paper bag and handed it to me over the counter.

"That'd be seven hundred thousand won sir." She said a smiled.

"Thank you, and here's the amount." I handed the money to her and headed out the door.

____________________________________

Thank you all for reading till here, yes I know it's a short story, but it is worth reading! I love you all!

Bye bye<33