Forbidden Love - part 1

A/n pov-

Y/n is cleaning her locker talking to Min Yoongi (Suga) her little brother, who sneaked into the girls locker room.

End of A/n pov-

Suga: Who is in charge of cleaning the house today?...

Y/n: of course it's you, I did it yesterday if you remember.

Suga: wait what no, I did the chores yesterday, BTW you were just on your phone the whole day!.

Y/n: ha! You must be dreaming, I did it.

Suga: ugh! Why are you such a lazy ass lier? What about the man who's gonna marry you? Poor man, he's gonna have to do all the chores while you will just sit, eat and get fat!.

Y/n: why are you worried about MY husband, and even if he's to do all the chores it's not a disgrace, many men are doing house work these days.

Suga: so? You're not gonna do today's chores?.

Y/n: heck no!.. (walking out)

A/n pov-

She walks while talking to Suga over from her shoulder when she bumps into someone

End of A/n pov-

Y/n: ow! (Bowing) I'm so sorry mrs. Hwang!!

???: I'm not mrs Hwang, well do I look like a woman?.

Y/n: ( looking up) Jungkook? What are YOU doing here-?.

Jungkook: I came to see my....uh- friend, yeah! Friend.

Y/n: you must know you're in the girls locker room right?....

Jungkook: (grabbing Suga's arm). I know, but he's my friend..(points towards Suga)

Y/n: since when did you both pair up?

Suga: umm.. yesterday, at the park!....

Jungkook: yeah-yeah at the park, at the park.

Y/n: umm weird- (turns to face locker)

(Jungkook and Suga both walk out of the locker room. )

Suga: met your girl? Happy?

Jungkook: very!.

Suga: well what did you even see in her? She's ugly, she doesn't do her chores. How do you like her?!.

Jungkook: shut up! she's perfect.

Suga: whatever. Boys are so weird!. Wait I'm a boy too. What the- am I gonna be like this when I meet my girl. No god no!

Jungkook: why are you worrying? You won't find one don't worry. (Runs)

Suga: right! Wait what---??! Heyy you jerk! ( Running behind Jungkook)

Y/n pov-

"Dayum! How much is there ugh! All these pencil shavings..that boy Ima get him!" I put the shavings inside the bag and cleaned the rest with a paper. I heard someone say my name.

End of pov

Nayeon: Y/n! (waves hand).

Y/n: hmm (looks over to Nayeon) . Heyy! (Waves hand).

Nayeon: What are you doing here?.....

Y/n: cleaning my locker. My brother has made this a trash can, I need to stop giving him my extra key.

Nayeon: Hmm... Shall I help you throw these away?.

Y/n: umm...okay here you go. Thanks for the help.

Nayeon: No problem! I'm your best friend after all.

A/n pov-

Nayeon goes to throw the things away and the bell rings, Y/n puts the stuff back and goes to see Nayeon

End of pov

Y/n: Nayeon! I'm heading to class, are you joining? (Loud voice).

Nayeon: Umm...yea, you go ahead I have to wash my hands. (Loud voice)

Y/n: okay be quick! (Waves).

Pov- (Y/n walks to her classroom listening to music, and she again bumps into Jungkook. But now her face hits his jacket and it gets stained because of her makeup)

Y/n: oh-hell I'm dead! So sorry Jungkook. Give it to me I'll wash it!.

Jungkook: uh- sure....(gives jacket) make sure it is clean. (Leaves).

Y/n: uh okay! (Happy)

(She went to wash the jacket and dried it with the hand dryer. She always wanted a jacket like that and was tempted to try it on. She put it on and looked in the mirror.)

Y/n: ( blushing) umm it looks so good!. What am I doing?!. Well I'll show Nayeon first then remove it.

(She heads back to class wearing the jacket, but no one notices)

Nayeon: hey! Y/n. I thought you headed to class where were you?.

Y/n: on my way I bumped into JK and I dirtied his jacket because of my my makeup. Now I'm here after washing it.

Nayeon: Ohh! Bumped into?! Accidentally or?!.

Y/n: stop it, it was an accident.

Nayeon: ok ok I agree!.

Y/n: ok then, do you notice something?

Nayeon: oh yeah your lipstick is removed, here try mine it's matte.

Y/n: it's not about lipstick Nayeon it's something else do you see? (Circling her fingers towards her dress)

Nayeon: oh!! You're wearing JK'S jacket!!.

Y/n: yes!! (Giggles in shyness)

Jungkook pov-

I was looking for Y/n but she didn't arrive with my jacket. I looked around the class and saw Y/n wearing my jacket. She looked so pretty in it but I didn't want to make it obvious to the class. So I got up and went to her seat.

End of pov

Jungkook: (bangs on table and clearing his throat) umm did I say anything about wearing my jacket?.

Y/n: so sorry!! I thought it looked good but I totally forgot it was yours I'm sorry..

Jungkook: ( grabs his jacket and walks away)

____________×__________×____________

That's it for part 1 of 'Forbidden love'.
I hope you enjoyed it. Please support me by dropping your votes and comments. I'm not taking any suggestions now, but if you have, make sure to comment I'll take your suggestions in the future.

Stay healthy
Purple you all💜💜

With love,
Mochii

!"Author's note"!

This is a credit to my bestie who gave me the title. I haven't copied her whole story but only the title.
I thank my best friend for providing me with such a great idea and title

Love you bestie 💜
••••••••••••••••••••••••••