Forbidden Love part- 10

Hey readers welcome to part 10 of Forbidden Love . I hope you guys enjoy!! 🌹

Jungkook's pov
Love 💞 is typing....

I saw my message board pop up. I thought of what to say and how to say it.

Love 💞
You....finally..laughed....
Are you happy that I punched Aika?.....

You
Yes, you were brave enough...you sure you didn't get caught?

Love 💞
Yes, and I hope she doesn't say anything.

You
Good.

Love 💞
Umm...so are you still mad at me?

I didn't know what to say..am I mad at her still, was I even mad at her?. I left her on read, which was the worst thing to do. It wouldn't be good if I say everything on text, so I texted back

You
...y/n shall we we meet somewhere?

Love 💞
Umm..yea sure, where?

You
Haeundae beach maybe?..

Love 💞
Sure...would be great...
Ok take care bye...

You
Bye take care.

With that I turned off my phone and lied down with my arms crossed under my head. I thought and thought about what to say to y/n when I'll be seeing her tomorrow.thinking about it, I drifted to sleep.

Y/n pov

I was so happy when Jungkook finally texted me. I kept scrolling through the chats several times and finally kept it away. I changed into my PJs and went to have dinner. After dinner I came back to my room and planned the outfit for tomorrow. I heard my phone vibrate a few times and I picked it up hoping to be Jungkook. But for my shock, it was Aika, why does she not leave me after what I had done to her?

I didn't reply or even leave her on seen. I turned off my phone and slept like normal.

The next day

The next day I woke up to my parents' fight. It was not surprising, I have experienced them every now and then. I decided to ignore their loud voices and went to the bathroom to get ready, "I wonder how our neighbours don't come banging on our door because of their loud voice?" I thought to myself and giggled while getting toothpaste out of the tube. "Huh it's over? Gotta get it" i put my brush and threw the toothpaste in the dustbin.

I went downstairs, and to our kitchen. My parents didn't notice me come as they were busy with their own opinions. I was not trying to overhear them but a few things I heard while searching the drawers.

"No way, we aren't leaving this house!"

"But listen, I have got a job transfer and we have to go!, One thing, I'll go, you stay here or come with me!"

"What about our children's school?, Have you thought of it! How are we gonna change it in the middle of the school year"

I dropped the toothpaste,which made quite a noise for my parents to turn around. They were shocked and so was I. My eyes filled with tears, and I hoped it was all a dream. I wouldn't want to go far away from Jungkook after I just got the opportunity to make everything normal again.