Forbidden love - part 3

!"Author's note"!

Hey readers Mochii here,. I wanted to tell you that I will be updating after every two days, as my vacation has started.

I hope you enjoy my stories and that I don't disappoint you.

Please keep supporting and encouraging

Thank you,
Mochii💜💜

____________________________________

Hey readers, welcome to part 3 of Forbidden Love.
If you haven't read part 2 go to my PFP and check it out.

Thank you,
Mochii.
____________________________________

(At Jungkook's house)

Pov-

Jungkook enters the house and sees his mom sitting at the couch.

Jungkook: I'm home. (Cold)

Mrs jeon: huh? Home so early? You always come home at the most inappropriate hour. What brings you early today?!.(sarcastic)

Jungkook: Mom! Please! (Rolls eye) Don't start this now!!...

Mrs jeon: Then you don't even care about our house, your parents, our business, or anything! You just are out all the time! Do you even love us or not?!!.(shout)

Jungkook: mom! I'm trying to stay soft to you but you're always scolding me!! What the hell do you even want from me?? (Yell)

Mrs jeon : I just want you to pay some attention to us, take care of our business!.(sad yell)

Jungkook: I don't want to be involved in that buisness mom!. I have dreams of my own! (Shout).

(Jungkook's dad comes in the hall)

Mr. Jeon: what the hell is happening here??.
Have you started again!?.... He has just come from school! Let him rest awhile!!.

Mrs Jeon: but......

Mr Jeon: these are my final words.

Mrs Jeon: but he has no respect towards us do you know he talked to me!.

Mr. Jeon: he's just a teenager, he still has a lot to learn let him be free.
(To Jungkook). Go to your room Jungkook.

Jungkook: I'm sorry if I'm a disappointment eoppa. But this is my life! (Complaining).

Mr. Jeon: I know Jungkook you don't worry about this I'll take care.

Jungkook: okay...eoppa.. (leaves).

Mr. Jeon: (to Mrs Jeon). Honey, I know you want him to take over our business, but.....he doesn't have interest in it , why are you forcing him?...

Mrs. Jeon: But it's almost your retirement age and I want this business to continue on!.

Mr. Jeon: No one can say anything to you!!
You're always stubborn!.

(In Jungkook's room)

Mr. Jeon: Jungkook, can I enter? (Knocks).