Surprisingly, she didn't fought back or threw a tantrum.

"I hate you all. You, mom, Jisoo unnie, you all are bad. I will never love you.", her words pierced a deep hole in their hearts, but was it bigger than her wound? Probably no. When you think about it, she suffered enough, loved and trusted enough.

Hoseok bent down to hug her but she pushed her away and hugged Lily instead.

"Min...?", he lost once again, now as a father too.

"Didn't you heard her? I'll come later to get her things. Thank you for taking care of her.", she bowed and left with Minji. Her eyes were wet but she controlled her urge to look back at Hoseok again. She could never hate the person she called 'Dad'.

"Minji...", he wanted to hold her one last time and tell her how much he loved her.

"Hoseok! Control yourself. She doesn't hate you and we'll get her back.", Jisoo comforted him caressing his shoulders.

"Do I have a reason to live Jisoo?", he had no will.

"Yes, for Y/n, for yourself. I'm sure she's waiting for you. Don't believe Lily, Y/n is not that dumb."

"Yes, you're right."

"Yeah Hoseok, don't worr-", her ringtone went off. It was an unknown number so she hung up.

"Get up now.", she poured a glass of water for him.

The ringtone bothered again.

"Who the-?", she hung up.

"I'm sure it'll be okay. I'll ask Joon. You-"

The third time, ringtone went off again.

"Pick it up.", Hoseok suggested.

"One second.", she picked it up.

"Hello? Kim Jisoo here."

As the call continued, her expressions began to change into fear and worry. The wrinkled lines on her forehead confirmed the situation. She hung up.

"What happened?"

"Hobi, I need to go. A patient of mine needs me urgently but-"

"But?"

"You... Will you be okay?"

"Oh no, yeah , I am f-fine. You must go.", his voice cracked.

"You aren't, your hands are shaking.", she pointed it out.

"Just go. I don't wanna be a burden.", he assured and smiled. Everyone can see how he was the worst actor.

"Don't worry, I will be here soon with Joon.", she didn't wanted to leave him alone fearing he could hurt himself.

"Okay now go. Fast."

Y/n-

The dim celing light shines directly in your eyes the moment you opened them. Your head was spinning lightly. You fully opened them and quietly observed the place, a new one. You felt pain in your legs and arms, your arms were still tied. You tried to get up and rested your back at the bedframe.

"Where... Am...", you were still feeling nauseous. The drug he gave you was a really hard one.

"Babe?", he peeked through the door and came inside.

Jimin sat beside you while folding you into his arms, checking your temperature. He glanced at you for a while.

"Jimin..."

"I love you. But Y/n", his smile dropped, "you don't."

"Of course I d-don't.", you said facing away from him.

He turned your head towards him and tucked your hair behind your back. His gaze was so strong it was making you weak. You can feel him, his touch, his gaze, his hate. His emotions were so clear it felt unreal.

"You should have told me. I've gotten you a good and expensive cell phone, love."

Your eyes widened and heart sank. You started shaking while your eyes held nothing but fear. The terror on your face made him feel dominant, he always was. No matter what, he knew everything, he find out everything.

"J-Jimin I, I was-"

He placed his soft index fingers on your lips.

"I'm not mad, no. We'll talk about this but first we need to attend an event."

"Event?"

"Yeah, it's a big one. Especially for us since we're here. And I want my princess to behave and follow. If I catch you being oversmart, which is a cute little habit of yours,", he pinched your cheeks, " then you know Y/n. I know where Lily and Minji, or Hoseok, or even that girl, Jisoo lives."

"You promised not to hurt them.", you groaned.

"Promises are just lies wrapped in silk."

And I am a fool again. Believed him?
It's really my fault this time.

"Now get ready in two hours.", he got up and started walking towards the door. He turned back to you once again, "And make sure to wear gloves, the scar is a bit visible. Bye!"

He shuts the door.

"Again, Y/n?", you whispered, "AGAIN?", you screamed throwing the pillow on the floor.

"I'm the fool, AGAIN?"

Author-

Hyy!!
It's getting harder for them :( I want to end their pain but... Let's see what fate has in it.

If you're reading this, I'm proud of you, love you. Stay safe and spread kindness 💗