"I think if we try hard enough you might be able to get me pregnant now." I whisper against his lips.

My fingers raking through his hair. I leave light, feather like kisses across his jaw, nibbling lightly at his earlobe as I moan. His cock growing beneath me, rubbing against my core. My body trembles expectantly. I kiss down his neck, across his chest and down his abs. Moving myself between his legs on my knees. I look up into his eyes and see raw need, overwhelming lust and love. Love so strong it wraps itself around me and causes me to shiver from the weight of it.

Daniel's hand grips my chin and he groans. "Get my cock nice and wet, then I want you on your knees."

My legs rub together at the thought. Taking his thick cock in my hands I bend forward and flick my tongue across the tip of his shaft, moaning at the taste of him. I rotate my wrists as I work my hands up and down his length. Opening my mouth wide to fit him inside. I slide him as deep as it can go down my throat. Drool pooling in my mouth. I slowly slide his cock out of my mouth, making a pop sound. My hands moving to the tip as I lick and suck at the base of his thick shaft. Then putting my mouth back around the tip and bobbing my head up and down slowly. My hands moving in rhythm with my lips. Daniel's hands in my hair he holds it up and out of the way. I can feel his eyes staring down at me, watching me.

Making eye contact with him I moan as I swallow him deep down my throat. Sucking as I bob my head back up and down. Not able to get the the base. His cock to long, to thick. The corners of my mouth burn from the stretch. The look on his face making it worth it though. The way he groans as I force his tip down my throat causing my juices to run down my thighs.

Daniel pulls my head back by my hair staring down at me. Pushing me up off him, his lips meet mine in a rough kiss. His hand wrapped around the side of my neck, his thumb pushing my chin up. Holding me in place while he takes back control. His other hand moving from my hair down to my ribs. My own hands resting on his chest, the muscle flexing beneath my palms. I moan into the kiss. His tongue sliding across my bottom lip seeking entrance, mine meets his eagerly in a heated kiss. With his teeth he gently pulls at my bottom lip, pulling away from our kiss, leaving me panting, wanting more.

Suddenly I'm pushed to the side, down onto my hands and knees. Daniel grabbing my arms and pinning them behind my back with one hand. Two fingers slide inside me and he curls his fingers deep hitting the spot that curls my toes. Slowly pulling them out before sliding them back inside of me quickly. Tension building up fast, a knot forming low in my stomach. Tingles spreading from the center of my thighs into my chest. My heart races as I moan out Daniels name. His fingers speed up and the tingles turn to sparks. My whole body clenching, I try to squirm away from Daniels. Instead he holds tighter onto my wrists, forcing me to ride out the waves of ecstasy.

Before I'm able to even catch my breath I feel the tip of Daniels thick cock at my entrance. My body responding instantly, like I hadn't just experienced a mind blowing orgasm. I let myself rock back slightly, needing more of him inside me. Daniel torturing me with his slow movements. His tip stretching me beautifully, but only causing me to whimper out. Knowing how great he feels deep inside of me.

"Please." I beg. Turning my head to the side and looking over my shoulder back at Daniel.

Our eyes meet as he moves antagonalizingly slow. His eyes hooded as he stared down at me. A smirk pulls at the corner of his lip and I feel pressure at my forbidden entrance, causing me to gasp, my body tensing and pulling away. Daniel's hand moving to my hip and holding me in place.

"Relax." Daniel's voice came out strained and gravely.

Biting down on the inside of my bottom lip I relax. Slightly embarrassed that the sensation although foreign sparked pleasure. The low lustful groan from Daniel easing my embarrassment. I push my hips back again. His length sliding into me a little further, the pressure on my second whole firmer this time. My moan turns into a whimper. Begging for more, for him inside of my fully, for more of whatever his hand in doing, for him to fill me like only he can. Anyway he wants.