Looking up at Ally I pull her into my arms. I know that pain, the feeling of your heart tearing apart. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. That same feeling still haunts me knowing one day I might feel it again.

"Hey, I'm here. I'm not going anywhere." Ally's hands cup my face.

Meeting her eyes the almost black orbs staring back into mine, the emotions running through us almost overwhelming. Sadness, pain, but most of all the love. I let my eyes drift to her lips, the fullness of her bottom lip so enticing. My wolf inside me begging to be let out, to be close to her, to remind us both she is here and with us.

Her lips part as she draws in a quick breath, feeling my lust grow, my passion, my need for her.

Before I can hold my wolf back my lips are on hers. I fight to keep it soft. My hands moving down her full figure. I moan into her mouth as her fingers rake through my hair. The sparks from our bond growing my arousal to new heights, making it hard for me to be gentle, to be loving.

My willpower is obliterated the second she nips at my lower lip. Growling,  I grab her thighs picking her up. A squeal followed by a small giggle bring a smirk to my lips. Crossing the room takes seconds, throwing her down on the bed only takes one. I watch as she squirms higher up on the bed, biting down on her bottom lip, a small smile forming.

Unbuttoning my shirt I stare down at Ally, her dark hair spread out around her on the pillows. The way the light hits the strands making it appear soft as silk. My eyes follow a curl down between the valley of her breasts. Ripping my shirt down my arms I watch as her chest rises and falls in quick successions. My hands moving to my belt I start to unbuckle. Ally's legs clench grasping my attention. The way they rub against each other, not giving me the view I truly want.

"Pull your dress up, spread your legs." I order, pulling my belt from the loops of the pants, tossing it aside.

Meeting her eyes I watch her smile spread, excitement written on her face. My eager little mate. I hold back a chuckle.

Hurried hands pull up the bottom of her dress, rumpling it around her waist. Her lush thighs parting slowly exposing her wet centre. As I unbutton and unzip my own pants. Her arousal matching mine. Her juices coating her pussy lips. I lick my own lips knowing just how delicious she is.

Kicking off my shoes I crawl up between her thighs, kissing my way up her legs. Showing her just how much she means to me. A goddess who deserves to be worshipped. "Our Goddess. Ours to worship." Rendell growls in my head.

Kissing her mound her hips raise from the mattresses. Sliding my arms under her thighs I grasp her hips in my palms, holding her still as I enjoy the first taste. Sweet wetness meets my tongue. Swiping my tongue from core to clit in slow movements and back, taking my time with her. Her fingers running through my hair. The sound of her moans driving me wild.

Shoving my tongue into her tightness I lap at her core. Ally's fingers pulling at the roots of my hair.

"Yes.. Da.. Daniel.. Right there." she moans.

Like I needed her to say that to know, I joke to myself in my head. Smirking, I pick up my pace. Pushing my tongue deeper with each flick of my tongue. Her pussy begging to be filled, wet and ready to me.

Moving a hand from her hip I follow the crease down between her thighs. Sliding two fingers down the slit of her cunt. Getting them nice and wet before placing them on her little nub. Circling her clit in rhythm to my mouth at her core. The sounds leaving her lips growing louder. Her core tightening around my tongue telling me she's close. Hungry for the taste of her release I groan out loud, and Ally cums.

Her thighs clamping around the sides of my head. Cuss words leaving her mouth mixed with my name and 'I love yous' as I lap at her opening, letting her ride out the end of her orgasm.

A small whimper leaving her lips as I part my mouth from her core. Kissing and sucking up her body. I play extra attention to each nipple. Swirling my tongue around the erect little buds through the thin fabric of her dress. A smirk on my lips as I nip at one, Ally's fingers pulling at my hair.

"Please, Daniel." She begs, and I know exactly what she's wanting, needing. I can feel it radiating off of her, mirroring my own need.

Raising up from her I push down my pants, freeing my hard shaft from the confinement's of the piece of clothing. Pulling them off and throwing them to the floor, as I stare into Ally's eyes watching them wander down my body.

Raking my fingers through my hair I try and restrain myself from completely devouring her. I want this to go slow, to show her how I feel before I tell her everything. To enjoy this moment as long as possible before I risk never doing this again.

"Daniel, stop thinking and fuck me." Ally interrupts my thoughts.

Smirking down at her, I crawl back over her soft curvy body. My chest just centimetres above her own. "Don't rush me, Love. Remember who's in charge." I growl playfully in her ear.

"Mmmm." Ally moans out.

Taking her earlobe between my teeth, gently biting and tugging at it, then kissing and sucking down her neck towards my mark. My elbows on either side of her head. Ally's hips jerk underneath me, rubbing her wet core against my cock. I have to bite my lip to stop myself from groaning out loud.

Grabbing her thigh in my hand I lift it over my hip, line myself up with her opening and plung myself deep inside of her. Exactly where I belong. She's mine, everything about her, crafted perfectly for me. The tightness of her warm wet cunt begs to be filled with my cum.

Stilling inside of her I look down into Ally's eyes, run my hand through her long dark hair and slowly pull myself from inside of her, before slowly pushing myself back deep inside of her.

Staring deep into her eyes I can see everything she's feeling. The way the sparks are running across our skin. The feeling of me inside of her, slowing making love to her. The rhythm of our chests heaving up and down fast and erratic as we both build up to euphoria.

Only minutes later I can feel her pussy start to milk my cock, pulsating around me. Ally's mouth gapes as she gasps through her orgasm, a strangled scream ripping through her as I continue my slow pace. Letting myself slip over the edge into utter bliss with her. My cum coating the walls of her warm wet centre.

Pulling myself out of her and crashing down onto my back beside her I'm brought back to reality. Pulling her into my arms, I feel my brows pull together. My brain wracking itself on how to start, if I should even say it now. Or will I just ruin the moment.

Ally's cheek pressed against my chest. Her warm breath fans across my skin, goosebumps sprinkling across my skin. I feel her soft fingers dance lazily up and down my stomach. I could stay like this forever.

I just wish I didn't have to ruin this moment, but I've already waited far to long to tell her.