"Anywhere you want." I whisper. My eyes stuck on Trevor's as I bite down lightly on Daniel's earlobe.

Rude? Yes. Melicious? Definitely. I was feeling spiteful and I knew it. From the look in Trevor's eyes he did too. He was always the silent one though. Never letting his emotions out infront of others. Instead he always let loose on me at home. No listening ears or people to judge his words. He wasn't abusive, no that's not the word, he was always just brutally honest with his thoughts. The thing is though, he won't be able get me alone in a room, not unless I want to be. If he did I wouldn't be so accommodating anyways. So whatever he is thinking now I won't have the displeasure of having to listen to later. If he tries he will realize to late that becoming a wolf isn't the only thing that's changed in me. After everything I've been through no one could expect me to remain the same girl I used to be.

Pulling from my hand Daniel stands and takes it in his. Turning in my seat I watch him sit at the head of the table beside me. A knowing smirk on his face, his eyes trained on Trevor. I guess he doesn't mind me using him to make Trevor mad. Or maybe he doesn't know my response was only for that reason. There would be no repeats on this table. Not tonight anyway.

I brought Trevor back for Xale, and because he was something to me once. That little tidbit of honestly caught me off gaurd during my walk over here this morning. Amaris might feel things but he lost my human side once I read the letter he wrote for me. I saved him because it was the right thing to do. I care for him because I loved him for years. Was in love with him, and I might still love him. I think I always will, because he gave me Xale, but I'm not in love anymore. Not with him, I don't think I ever will be. I was so worried about making sure he was safe for Xale. Worried he would hate me because I killed Lilith and then leave, I forgot I really don't care. I didn't do it for me it was for Xale, to make sure he had his father back.

Daniel leans forward kissing my knuckles, before resting my hand on his knee. Reaching forward to fill both our plates, Looking to me for permission with each dish. I shake my head yes and no as people pass him different platter. Not wanting much my plate is empty compared to Daniel's. Some garlic mashed potatoes and a single slice of roast beef. I go take my hand off Daniel's knee to eat but he stops me, a fork in front of my face piled with potatoes and gravy.

"Those potatoes were amazing, May!" I compliment her cooking, swallowing the bite as Daniel offers me another.

"Penelope made them." May smiles.

Penelope blushes, looking down into her lap. Kelly rubbing her back, Kelly looks up with a beaming smile, like a proud mother. "Pen keeps surprising me. She's amazing at anything she tries."

Smiling wide, I'm glad Penelope had Kelly by her side. I was worried people wouldn't accept her. "Doesn't suprise me."

"Penelope is an awesome cook. However I'll never eat her steak again." Gregg jokes.

Penelope and I both laugh abruptly, everyone else sharing a look of confusion.

"Come on girls let's clean up. We should get out of Alpha and Luna's hair." May stands, collecting plates.

"Yeah, they probably want some more alone time." Penelope blushes, her voice low.

My eyebrows shoot up at her words. I wouldn't of expected them to come from her, Gregg sure. Silence fills the room before everyone erupts with laughter and I can't help but join in.

"If my nose is right they don't need it." Gregg makes a fake gagging noise.

"Gregg, shut up." Marcus smacks him in the back of his head again, pushing his chair back and standing, turning to Daniel and I. "I've got a couple lists on things about the new members. Want them in your office?" Marcus asks.