Nodding, she runs quickly and I watch till she's out of sight, then look at the guard. "You tell anyone where she went or that she's leaving at all and you will be next." I growl.

"Ye-yes, Luna."

"Pass me my clothes. We wouldn't want to be late." I hiss.

Quickly grabbing the clothes he pushes them through the bars, then backs up out of my reach. "Smart boy." I smirk at him.

Dressing, I groan out loud at the revealing dress. Strapless sweetheart neckline showing off a lot of cleavage. It clings tight to my body, stopping right below my ass. If I bend over I'll be giving everyone a show. Who fucking picked this?

"I'm ready, let's go." I grumble.

Sitting down here will only give me the time to think about that I've just done. Right now I can't though, the only thing I need to think about is how to get free.

Daniel

I couldn't sleep all night. I crept into Xale's room and watched as he tossed and turned till the sun started to rise. My mark from Ally is gone and my wolf has been howling in sadness since. I no longer had a reason to live. The only thing that's keeping me going is Ally's lasts words to me, telling me to protect Xale. My wolf, Rendall reminds me of that, and why I have to continue on. The night I woke up feeling the pain from her mark I cried for the first time since my father passed, knowing it meant Ally was gone. There was no other reason. There is nothing in this world other than her that could cause me this much heartache.

Deciding to go for a run I march outside and shift. Needing my wolfs strength to keep me going. His loyalty to her pushing me, I let him take over. Running around the border of my pack land I'm interrupted by one of my guards linking me.

"Alpha. A young she wolf wishes to enter. We brought her to the east gate. Says our Luna told her to come here."

"Keep her there, I'm on my way."

My wolf turns quickly and speeds towards them.

I spot the young girl surrounded by my pack members and slow. Looking her over, her bare feet black and covered in blood. Her own from what I can tell. Her clothes ripped and dirty. She looks scared. If Ally sent her she must trust her.

Growling at my guards to back up they all fall back, allowing me to saunter closer the the girl. Her head hung low, I circle her. She's an omega. "Her name?" I link Micheal.

"Penelope."

Going behind a tree I shift and take one of the pairs of shorts, from the stash inside of it. Pulling them on before walking back to the girl, I rake my hands through my hair, sighing.

Running my fingers through my hair I look her over again. Her head remains bowed, and  her body shakes as she cowers at my closeness. "I won't hurt you, Penelope." I whisper.

Looking around at my men I nod, signalling them away. "Now tell me, Penelope. You say our Luna sent you here, what's her name?" I ask, testing her.

"Ally, sir." She mumbles.

Letting in a deep breath, I nod. "Why'd she send you."

"She saved me. She said I'd be safe here." She let out a choked cry.

"What pack are you from?"

Shaking her head no she starts to cry harder. "I ca-can't t-t-tell you. She h-has a plan. She made a promise to my alpha."

"She's alive?" I furrow my brows. Then hope starts to rise inside of me, Rendall howls excitedly.

"Ye-yes, at least, last I seen her she was."

"And Gregg?" I ask, clearing my throat.

"He should be back here soon. He's already free. The plan was he would come back after a week. It's been I think five days since. It took me three days to get here. I'm not very fast." She murmurs into her hands.

"Stop crying, you're safe here. Her promise will be kept. Come, we will go see our pack doctor. You can tell me what you can on the way."

Linking Kelly I notify her I'm on my way with the girl. Then linking May to not let Xale out of the pack house, once he wakes. She smells of Ally. I don't want his wolf to catch the scent and get excited. We don't know where she is still.

Putting my hand of her back I lead her to Kelly's. "Tell me everything."

"I won't betray her trust. I'm sorry. Your Luna begged Gregg to do what she wished. She didn't swear me to it as she did him, however, I owe her. She's strong you know. Stronger than any women I've ever met. Nice too, funny. Her and Gregg would laugh all day. Even though they got taken she never treated me badly. She saved me. I've never been treated so well by a superior. I can't tell you much other than she's alive." I could tell she was terrified to go against my wishes, her voice shaky as she spoke. A small part of me, my wolf part, was proud though. A wolf so loyal to my mate.

"Can you tell me why I lost her mark?"

"She didn't die. That's all I can say, maybe Gregg can tell you more." She mumbles.

Opening Kelly's front door, I push the girl gently inside. "Kelly!" I holler.

"In here." She shouts from her small office.

"She will look you over. After she will show you where you can shower, give you some clothes. I'll have a guard bring you to the pack house. You'll be staying with me. Make sure you wash well, I don't want Xale smelling Ally on you. Please do not bring her up around him." I instruct her.

Nodding, she wipes her cheeks free from tears. "Thank you." She whispers.

"Kelly, I'm going to bring Xale to training. No tours. I don't want him seeing her till I've got a story." I yell, Kelly popping out of her office with a smile ignoring me.

"What's your name beautiful?" Kelly says walking out of her office, pulling on some medical gloves.

"Penelope, miss." She bows.

"Kelly will do fine. Come on, Penelope. Let's get you fixed up." Kelly stretches out her arm, leading the omega into her office.

"Bye, Kelly." I holler, opening her front door and heading to the pack house.

A newfound bounce in my step. The knowledge of seeing my mate again giving me hope. Maybe Gregg will give me the information I need to get her back. To apologize for Vickey, to make things right, to promise to never leave her side again. To keep her safe. I make a promise to myself and my wolf to never let her go again and to kill who ever took her from me. Waves of happiness and rage clashing inside of me. I focus of the good though.

All that matters is she's alive.