His hands grab my thighs and pull me forward, and my hands latch onto his shoulders for balance. My legs on either side of him, dangling from the chair. He reaches down and props my feet on the bars going from one chair leg to the other, then running his fingers up and down my slit, wetting his fingers before sliding them inside of me. Wrapping my hair around his fist, tugging my head back. His mouth sucking and biting roughly at my soft skin. His wet fingers move to my clit, rubbing circles around the swollen bud. My body starts to tingle everywhere. Building up to a beautiful high I know so well, since being with Daniel. But I want more, I want him.

"Stop teasing me, please." I whimper.

His fingers press harder on my clit and I can't hold off my orgasm any longer. My hips jerk in his lap. I let out a loud moan and scream Daniel's name.

His hand leaves my hair, wraps around my neck, pulling me to his hungry lips. A quick deep kiss taking my breath away before he squeezes my throat pushing me back. Through hooded eyes I watch as he sucks his two fingers into his mouth, licking my juices that coat them. A whimper clawing its way past my lips my. Fuck, I just want him inside of me.

Letting go of my throat his hands lift my hips and lower me on his shaft. Then, taking my hands and holding them behind my back, he groans. "Make yourself cum for me."

Moaning, I nod and start to grind against him, circling my hips. He adjusts my wrists into one hand and uses his free hand to put pressure on my sensitive clit. Panting, I grind faster on his cock. Throwing my head back, I start to feel myself start to clench around him. A fire building up inside up me.

"That's it, Love." He growls.

And that's all I need. I cum around him, soaking his lap. My body jerks on top of him, and he pinches my clit prolonging my climax. I scream out in ecstasy. My body limp from the overwhelming sensation, I fall back. My back hitting the edge of the table. His hand leaves my wrists, grabbing onto my hips as he starts to trust inside of me. "Hands in your hair. I want you displayed for me." He groans between trusts.

I rake my hands up into my hair, leaning my head back as I moan with each thrust of his huge shaft. His fingers dig into my hips, hard, and I know I'm going to bruise. His movements become frantic, fast and deep. Pulling on my own hair I feel another orgasm start to build up. Right to the edge, higher then I've ever been. Sparks gather at my core and I clench down on him, and feel him still deep inside of me. The feeling of his seed coating my walls setting off fireworks inside of me and I can't help but see stars. His finger nails tearing at the skin on my hips the last thing I feel before darkness takes me.

My eyes jolt open at the feeling of water hitting my bare skin, I gasp.

"And she wakes." Daniel chuckles.

Looking around I realize we are in the shower. Resting my cheek on his shoulder, I wrap my legs tighter around his hips.

"Wow." I breath out.

"You think you can stand? I want to go easy on you, but my cock isn't listening." Daniel kisses my shoulder.

"Mhmm." I wrap my arms around his neck, slowly unhooking my ankles from behind him, sliding down his body feeling his shaft hard against my stomach. "Get that thing away from me." I chuckle.

Smacking my ass lightly, I suck in a breath, soar from earlier. "How long was I out."

"Not long, carried you up here to wash off. Guess my little Koalha didn't like the water temperature." He chuckles.

"I've never done that before."

"Maybe next time you won't leave my bed until I say so." He growls in my ear, nuzzling into my neck, kissing my mark.