"Next time use both. You aren't strong enough yet with just one. That's enough for today. Let's go." Pushing my face into the side of his, we start walking back to the pack house.

The crowd separating to let us through. "Why's everyone always got to watch me, momma?"

"You are special Xale, stronger than a lot of other wolves. One day you will be the strongest. Your job one will be to make sure everyone is safe. Humans, wolves. For now though I'll take care of that." I explain.

"Can I play with the others tomorrow?"

"Sure. Just make sure you take someone with you, and don't go near the borders."

"I won't."

"Good."

Coming close to Kelly's I link her to come out with robes and a kit to look at me. My. white fur coated in crusted blood I groan to myself at the mess I'll create for May. God, Goddess, I already felt bad.

At least I can make it up to her. Cleaning myself off and getting Xale set up took an hour, but thankfully I made it into the kitchen before May could start dinner. I wanted to make up for the mess, I wanted to repay her for all she has done for me. Omega or not, May was an incredible woman, she deserved respect. Dinner would hardly make up for everything, but it was a start. So when I gather up everything I smile to myself and get to work, time flies by fast.

Before I know it everyone's inside and super is approaching quickly. Making sure the stoves are completely off I turn to May, smiling up at her I wipe my hands on my apron. "Thanks for helping. My wrist hurts so much."

"Oh no problem, Luna, it's my job."

Taking my apron off I throw it on the counter, grabbing the salad bowl with my good hand. "Come on, let's eat." I wiggle my brows. I've been drooling since we took the lasagnas out of the oven. The smell of garlic bread mouth watering.

Walking into the dinning room a wave of relief, happiness and comfort washes over me, everyone sitting and talking about their day. Daniel's back to me, I watch as he throws his head back laughing. "Dinner is served!" I sing, placing the bowl down on the table.

May and a couple other girls carry out the rest and I sit down. Keeping my left hand under the table, away from Daniel's eyes. I don't want him to freak out in front of Xale, my baby already feels so bad. As Kelly wrapped it I had to reassure him over and over I was fine. Honestly it wasn't, I'm going to need to keep it wrapped for a couple days, but the bite marks are healed. Only slightly scabbed, and it isn't broken or anything, anymore, just seriously fucking bruised, and badly sprained, but I made Kelly lie and say I was fine to comfort Xale.

My eyes wander from one person to the next. Everyone passing around the dishes and talking about some new training that's started.

"I wish girls could be warriors." One of the younger girls mumbles and I frown.

"What do you mean? Girls can train too."

"Only higher ranked girls, Luna. Omega females are not aloud." She explains, pushing her blonde hair back behind her ear.

"What's your name beautiful?" I ask. Taking a piece of lasagna and putting it on my plate, as the tray is passed back around the table.

"Emily." Her voice barely a whisper.

"So Emily, are you strong?" I raise a brow and smile.

"Stronger then my brother's."

"I bet." Chuckling, I turn my eyes to Daniel. "Want on my good side?"

His eyes turn to meet mine and he nods slightly, before turning back to his dinner.

Lifting my fork to my mouth I look back around the table. "Let girls train too. If they are good let them be warriors, let them train with the warriors. They can choose if they want to be warriors or just want to have the skills."

"It's not how we do it here. Women and children are brought to a safe place. Warriors and higher ranked members fight, protect, it's to keep them safe."

"You want me to sleep in your room? Then girls get to choose what they do. If they are strong enough they should have that choice." I continue to eat, I ignore him, closing our link.

"Hey, pass me some garlic bread, Kells." I nudge Kelly.

Dinner was fantastic. I got the guys to clean up after so the girls could all go home. It took some talking but they agreed with a huff. I could hear their grumbled voices in the kitchen as dishes clattered around. As soon as Daniel was out of sight I got up and said goodnight to everyone, walking up stairs. Going straight into my room.

Turning the lock so Daniel wouldn't come in, I ripped my clothes off and curled up in bed, exhausted from today. "Straight to bed, Xale. We are training in the morning before you go play with your friends."

His soft words are the last thing I hear before I drift to sleep. "Yes, momma."

Amaris kept waking me up, wanting to go to Daniel and I fought with her all night. I was exhausted, and when I looked over at the bedside clock I groaned. Four o'clock in the morning, might aswell get up. My wolf wasn't going to let me sleep anyways. Taking an extra hot shower I pull my clothes on from yesterday, and tip toe downstairs. Everyone in the house still asleep, I try my hardest to be quiet. Making my way downstairs for some coffee. I'll need something stronger than tea today.

Sitting at the counter I unwrap my wrist and wince. The bruising has turned a ugly purple and yellow. Twisting my wrist trying to work out the stiffness, I choke down a yelp. I hear the coffee maker beep signalling it's done and hop off the stool, grabbing some milk and a mug on my way. I pour my coffee just as I like it, and swallow it down in big gulps, finishing it off I pour more coffee in my cup, adding some milk. I putting everything back, I drag myself to the stool and huff as I sit back at the island. Taking the wrap and trying to put it back on my wrist, fumbling terribly.

"What happened?" Daniel gasped behind me, scaring the shit out of me. Rushing to my side he pulls my arm into his hands, turning it this and that way, examining the damage.

"It's not that bad, it's fine really. Can you help me put this back on?" I hold up the tension bandage.

"Tell me who did this first."

Staring up at him, his forehead creased, worry in his eyes, it turns my stomach. I feel sick hiding it, lying to him, I never should have. "I was training Xale. I told him to do it. Well not exactly but I told him to give me his best. It's fine, Kelly said I'll be fine by tomorrow." I mumble.

"Kelly knows and didn't tell me?"

"It's not like it's broken, and I'm fine. Are you going to help or not?" I sigh, using my good hand to try and wipe the frown from his lips. My finger tips drop to his chin when he snorts and I let my arm fall to the counter in defeat.

Rolling his eyes he starts to wrap my wrist. "I'll train Xale for now on."

"I still need to train too, Daniel."

Grabbing my cup, I sip at my coffee, watching as he finishes wrapping me up. "Not like that. I won't have you getting hurt."

"Did you think about what I said last night?" I ask, changing the subject.

"My wolf wouldn't let me sleep. It's all I could do. I don't know, Ally, I don't want anyone getting hurt."

Pulling my hand away, I nod. "Then you'll be having many more restless nights till you decide." Taking my cup with me I go to leave.

"Wait. They can try training, and if they do well they can keep training. If they are good we'll see about them working with Cody, but I'm not pressuring anyone to go and it's just a trail run." He groans behind me.

Looking over my shoulder, I smile slightly. "I never asked for them to be forced, just to have the option. Thank you."

"Come back to bed with me." I heard him whisper behind me.

A smile spread across my lips as I headed upstairs. "Where do you think I was going?"