𝟏𝟏: 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

"Get away from me" she hissed

"Get away from me" she hissed. "Not until you say the truth" My grip tightened on her shoulder. "Fine, I fucking hate you, happy?" She said pushing me away, as if it'd work. I took a step back myself.

"Now, tell the full truth. Why. Did. You. Take. Aaliya's. Place." I said trying my best to stay patient. "What if I don't tell you?" She asked taking a step forward. I leaned to her level and whispered softly "You'll regret." She glared me.

"Just like your regretting betraying your bestfriend?" I said. "Sorry, she wasn't even your friend. You didn't just betrayed her, but her whole family." I chuckled.

"Not only her and my family but also your family, ohh wait, If you are a cheater then why would your family be so great? maybe your family was also included in this wasn't it? Did your father asked you to do this for my busi--" A loud sound echoed in the room followed by a sharp pain in my cheek.

"Don't you dare go on my father or the next slap will be more painful, and mind what your saying Mr Singhaniya, because once you know the truth, you will be the one to regret, not me." She said.

I held her shoulders tightly, pinning her into the wall as anger rushed in me. "Do you think you can do anything and I'll stand and watch you?" She tried to removed my hand. "Leave me, you will regret!"

"Then fucking tell me the truth" I yelled. "First, change your attitude" At this moment she's caring about my attitude?

"Tell. Me" I repeated. "I. Won't. The only thing I can tell you is whatever I did was for Aaliya."
She said pushing her finger at my chest.

"Anything but betraying her by taking her place in her wedding and marrying me wasn't for Aaliya."I said. "Atleast I didn't killed my bestfriend!" my breath stopped. "What? Did you expected that I don't know it? I know every fucking thing about you"

You don't.

"But yeah, I'll have to say, you planned very well. First killing him and then, getting your hands cleaned by your dear father's money." Flashbacks filled my head.

"I swear I didn't.."
"You killed him, You killed my-"

"Noo......." I yelled holding my head. "No, no, I didn't. I, didn't"

"What did he did to you?? Why did you killed my--"

"Nooo" I tightened my hands on my head. Her cries echoed in my head.

"Arhaan, I have to tell you something"

"Aaaaaahhhhh" I winced from he sharp pain in my head. "Arhaan!" I heard Akshara shouting before blacking out.