CH 26

*Slightly mature content ahead* (you know what it is 😆)

The next day Ava woke up to find herself in the arms of Aditya. He was hugging her to his chest while his hand was on her hairs and their legs tangled.

Ava blushed seeing their position and remembered everything about last night. After her parents death this was the best sleep she has ever got. She didn't even get any nighmare while sleeping in his embrace. The way he took care of her was something really unbelievable for Ava.

She has always craved for someone to hold her when she cries. To share her sorrows and be there for when she can't keep on the strong facade that she always puts on. She looked at his face to see him sleeping so innocently with his mouth slightly open. She chuckled seeing that and turned towards him a little to admire his face more. Even in his sleep he was looking no less than a celebrity. 'Gosh how did I find this man!' she thought to herself.

She slowly moved her hand towards his face and tried close his mouth with her fingers. But less than a second after that his mouth again got opened. She giggled seeing that.

She then gently rubbed her thumb on his cheeks and kept on staring at him. Suddenly her gaze went towards his plump kissable lips and some dirty thoughts appeared in her mind.

'Should I kiss him?'
'He won't be able to know right?'
'Arey let me just kiss him. Even if he knows so what?! He is mine. So I can do anything right!'

Reassuring herself in her mind she moved her face closer to his and leaned in towards his lips and gave a very quick peck on his lips and moved back. Then she kept her hands on her cheeks and squealed as if she completed a big mission.

'One more kiss won't hurt right?'
Thinking that she again leaned in and pecked his lips and just like that she pecked his lips a few more times and yet unsatisfied. She then thought of how he would suck her lips so remembering his technique she took his lips in between her teeth and gave a bite and sucked it

As she was just about move back she suddenly felt herself turning upside down and saw Aditya hovering her wide awake. Only he knew how much he was controlling himself when his little vixen started to caress his face.

It became even more difficult when she evolved him with her lavender scent and kissed on his lips but it wasn't the worst part. The worst part was when she bit on his lips and sucked it. And he was like 'fuck my self control' and hovered over her.

"Do you want to kill me baby?" He said with his rough morning voice which sounded oh so sexy to Ava. She blushed and was about retort but all her words got stuck in her mouth as he smashed his lips against her , taking her lips in a rough way. It wasn't those sweet or gentle kisses they had before.

It was more like him letting her know his frustration and burning passion through his kiss. He was literally chewing her lips as his hands travelled up to her silky shirt and started unbuttoning the first few buttons and caressed the flesh there. His kisses travelled down to her neck as he kept on leaving bites.

He was sucking her flesh as if he was starved for months and finally food appeared infront of him. Well it wasn't wrong. She was his food. His prey. His love. And he is gonna gobble her up .

His hands were now inside her shirt caressing her belly as he sucked on her collarbone. Ava was a moaning mess now. He kept nibbling. A gasp left from her lips as she felt his hands caressing the flesh right under her breast.

"A-A-Adi" She moaned out his name as he kept on torturing her neck and shoulder.
"Yeah baby" he said moving a little away from her face but guess that was his mistake. Cause what he saw left him even more aroused than ever. Ava was panting heavily, her face flushed, eyes glossy and her chest moving up and down. As her shirt's first few buttons were opened he could see her black lacy bra and he was literally dying to move his hands a bit further and feel the softness beneath him.

"Fuck baby!"saying this he again kissed her on her lips and slowly moved his hands upwards as if waiting for her to stop him or anything but it never happened.

Just to make sure he brushed his lips against her and asked with desire filled voice "Can I feel them baby?"

Ava didn't need to be told more to understand what he meant. Her whole body was burning with need. Need of his touch. And it became really unbearable when his hands travelled through her body.

Though she felt a bit shy but she still nodded.
But Adi bit her lips and growled "Words baby. Words"

Ava moaned in pain and pleasure and replied stammering "Ye-Yes Adi"

Adi didn't need to be told twice as he moved his hands upwards and palmed the softness which was tempting him from so long all while peppering kisses on her lips and face.

"Fck Avy! They are so soft" His voice filled with extreme desire and then
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N (Please read this you all)

Hey guys! You all didn't fullfill previous voting condition even though a lot of you read that chapter. I'm kind of disappointed yet still this update for you guys.. you have no idea how each and every one of your votes mean to me.. They encourage me to write more chapters for you all..

Anyways how was today's chapter?!
Well it's my first time writing a little *uhm* *uhm* scene therefore it may not be that good..

Do tell me if you want more *uhm* steamy scenes of them only I would write or else I would not.

35+votes and 10+ comments for next chapter.. Don't just read and ignore..

Billionaire 's Irresistible Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें