Ch 3

Aditya above^

Weekends.
That's the time of the week when we get free from our daily work and spend some quality time with our loved ones.
Every week I used to eagerly wait for the weekends so that I could spend all my time with my family having fun..

But the same weekend snatched everything away from me within a minute. There was no control over it.

Today is the day.. 5th September..The day when my family died right infront of me..

Feeling myself getting back from the turmoil of thoughts I looked at the clock. 9 A.M .
The meeting with the CEO of AKs is at 9.05..

I was waiting in the meeting room for this 'legend' Aditya..

My intercom buzzed "Mam Mr Kapoor and his secretary are here"

I hummed in response.

After 2 mins my door opened and 2 tall man entered the room..

Ava's pov ended.

There stood the Aditya Roy Kapoor in his glory. He truly was as handsome as it says or maybe more. Ava was dazed for a moment. She has never seen someone as handsome as him before...
He was wearing a white shirt and a grey coat was hanging on to his shoulder. His muscles could be seen through his tightly fitting Shirt.

Sharp jaw , hawk like eyes and his plump lips had a light smirk ...wait smirk? She was caught checking him out. Talk about embarrassing!
Ava quickly broke out of her trance and greeted the man "Hello Mr Kapoor"

"Hello Miss Ava" He said still smirking.
'fck ! His voice was super sexy and the way my name rolled out of his tongue'
AVA thought to herself.

'Shit! This guy is making me insane..I sure as hell need to stay far away from him' Ava again thought.

She took a deep breath and said "Shall we start then?"
"Sure.." he replied being serious with no smirk face. Ha!

Ava started giving the presentation.. Meanwhile Aditya  was looking at Ava intently. He has never been interested in any kind of girl . Manytimes he thought that may be he was gay but he wasn't attracted to boys either.

First time in his life he got interested in someone. When he entered the room he was actually stunned to see this beautiful girl wearing a black T-shirt and ripped jeans.

He has collected some information about The Shetty's too.
So he naturally has an idea of her hating professional clothes.

Her long wavy hair was tied in a loose ponytail. Some of the hair strands were just above her eyes which he so badly wanted to tuck away. Her cute nose and her slight blushing cheeks wasn't helping any good either. Her baby pink lips were slightly opened. 'fck! Get a grip Aditya! You cannot start thinking like a pervert right now!' Aditya  thought to him self. He saw her dazed expression and smirked lightly.
May be I wasn't the only one who feels like this.
To have impressed this girl front him gave his ego a boost.
He could clearly see different thoughts running through her mind. Her cute expressions were changing from one to another with in a second which was quite amusing to him.

Aditya got back from his thoughts and listened to the presentation attentively.
This presentation was about making an app for the teenagers. Teenagers love fictional and they suffer from many things in their life. So this app could help them to break free from their daily life a bit and make their own story where they could do whatever they want.

He liked the concept and truly wanted to invest. He doesn't underestimate Ava. He has already known how Ava has made this company to one of the top 10 companies with in a short period of time. He felt quite proud of his girl.

He had already made up his mind . Because this girl is the girl he is gonna marry ofcourse and nothing can make him change his mind. He just hopes that she doesn't have any boyfriend.

The thought of her having a boyfriend made him extremely uncomfortable. She better be single!

He was always quite uninterested to almost every thing .. First time in his life he wants to have someone this badly.

And Aditya Roy Kapoor gets what he wants!

A|N
Hey everyone! Tell if you liked their meeting or not. I didn't make it very dramatic you know ! So I directly wrote the scene of their meeting! Tell me how you liked it? And please press that star sign below!